Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I think BB top 4 will be :

Ropa vs MM

Two apparent solid friendships of the season.

After ALL the hype about Bani being a fixed winner, I think she'll be next to go.I'd love to see her win though but I got a feeling..

Do you think BB will play it this way?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This season BB can do anything, sochne ka kaam dimag ne band kar diya hai with BB this season🤣
Ok seriously speaking there is always a possibility to evict bani as that will open up the game in manveer favor
Edited by hunder - 7 years ago
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No Rohan will never win before Bani. I can very much believe Rohan defeating her in votes but the problem lies in BB's bias against Rohan. They will never let him enter the finals
Had it been purely on the basis of votes Rohan still had a chance. But since they evict pretty much based on their whims and fancies, it will be Rohan
Bani won't win though. Winner toh Manveer hoga and a very very slim chance for lopa
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

No Rohan will never win before Bani. I can very much believe Rohan defeating her in votes but the problem lies in BB's bias against Rohan. They will never let him enter the finals

Had it been purely on the basis of votes Rohan still had a chance. But since they evict pretty much based on their whims and fancies, it will be Rohan
Bani won't win though. Winner toh Manveer hoga and a very very slim chance for lopa

i m gonna vote my best for rohan
i m still hopeful
i know the bias of the channel but still would vote
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

don't be so sure, if he get votes u never know😉
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know😕 I will be really happy if it happens but they hate Rohan... so chances are very less...But i will try my best and I will vote for Rohan
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

I

After ALL the hype about Bani being a fixed winner, I think she'll be next to go.I'd love to see her win though but I got a feeling..

Unlikely, cos they had a valid reason to evict her for serious physical assault, and they didn't.
they have condoned a lot of bad behaviour from her, making their reasons pretty obvious to many of us.
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ropa vs MM

Apke muh me lots nd lots of chocolates 😳 If lopa wins I can even forgive Bob for discovering om and priyanka 😆
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ropa vs MM

Apke muh me lots nd lots of chocolates 😳 If lopa wins I can even forgive bb for discovering om and priyanka 😆
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BB will never give Rohan win BB just want rohan out by hook or crook that's been their aim honestly shame on BB for targeting rohan entire season 🤬 🤬 🤬
But i will applaud rohan for playing game being himself and not doing BB's chamchagiri and standing for unfairness.