Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: AnamikalovesSH

2. Since people are blaming bani is poor in tasks ... lopa , mona aur manu ne taskwa mein kya jhanda gaad diya...πŸ˜† lopa won maximum tasks by using others as auzaaar... 🀣manu and mona ke baare mein koi bolta nahin hei coz people are so much insecure of bani that they only get a topic of pointless discussion on baniπŸ˜†

Lopa has never quit tasks afaik. She has always tried her best.

Manu has also never quit tasks and has been seen to be pretty involved and interested in winning. This Bani says herself.

Mona. Yes, she is always the first one to lose any task. But, the difference between Bani's losing and hers is that Mona is less capable than Bani for most tasks as they are physical. Mona seems very delicate and in most tasks she is not able to continue because of backache or some other problem so she bows out. That is not the case with Bani. Bani just doesn't give her 100 percent.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
See Bani and Rohan being nominated for their poor performance is fair.What is unfair is that 3 people get to be finalist via team tasks a week before.This is something that has never happened on BB .Why this time?Of course something is fishy

astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

Every tom dick and harry who has muscles is not a wrestler. secondly even if sangram was playing this task that would not have meant he would win that. My point is regarding 2 strongest male contestants in 1 team made team strong. If they were in diff teams then the teams would have been balanced.

Why are we considering Manu as stronger than Rohan? I can understand about Manveer but Manu? Rohan looks kiddish by face, but I think he has a muscled body, no?
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: astha36

Why are we considering Manu as stronger than Rohan? I can understand about Manveer but Manu? Rohan looks kiddish by face, but I think he has a muscled body, no?

Just do man to man marking and u will get the ans

Rohan - manveer
Bani - Lopa
Monalisa - Manu

now do u consider mona to be as strong as manu?
astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

Just do man to man marking and u will get the ans

Rohan - manveer
Bani - Lopa
Monalisa - Manu

now do u consider mona to be as strong as manu?

No.

Man to man marking is not possible because no one is physically as weak as Monalisa.

So, how do you suggest it should have been? Manveer is the strongest. After him, both Rohan and Manu are. So, I think then Manu and Rohan should have been in one team with Mona? and Manveer with Bani and Lopa?

Considering that only one needed to stay till the end, I don't think it really matters who else was on your team. If you couldn't do it, then you're out or if somebody from your team did it, then you're lucky. I don't think that their team average had any effect on how they were performing individually in the task. I mean if Rohan had Manu on the same team, it wouldn't help him hold on to the button any longer. It was all about individual strength, atleast when holding onto the button. In any case, there would be one team with two girls and one boy and in that team it would be easier to dislodge them (by your logic) since the boy would be the main threat and target. So, I don't think it would have mattered so much.
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: astha36

No.

Man to man marking is not possible because no one is physically as weak as Monalisa.

So, how do you suggest it should have been? Manveer is the strongest. After him, both Rohan and Manu are. So, I think then Manu and Rohan should have been in one team with Mona? and Manveer with Bani and Lopa?

Considering that only one needed to stay till the end, I don't think it really matters who else was on your team. If you couldn't do it, then you're out or if somebody from your team did it, then you're lucky. I don't think that their team average had any effect on how they were performing individually in the task. I mean if Rohan had Manu on the same team, it wouldn't help him hold on to the button any longer. It was all about individual strength, atleast when holding onto the button. In any case, there would be one team with two girls and one boy and in that team it would be easier to dislodge them (by your logic) since the boy would be the main threat and target. So, I don't think it would have mattered so much.

well man to man marking should have been done like this

manu-manveer
Rohan- Bani
Lopa- monalisa

atleast better than what BB formed
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well I respectfully disagree with ur post. Bcoz I believe BB was totally unfair in giving 3 ppl ticket to Finale πŸ˜†
Just wanna say one thing (eventhough its a mere assumption by me) But I am cent percent sure had Rohan done what Manu did i.e. throwing water on RoBa's faces with such lethal force, Bigg boss would have immediately stopped Rohan, uski kadi ninda karta πŸ˜† and probably would have disqualified him plus Sallu would have ripped him apart πŸ˜†.
So yeah I do feel that had Team Rohan won by any chance then BB would have changed the rules and itni dariyadili nahi dikhata πŸ˜†
What to do?? Iss season BB ka track record hi kuch aisa hai in terms of unfairnessπŸ˜†
951405 thumbnail
The complaintees on Rohan's side do have a point though that they do have a weaker team, and that it should've been individual task for more fairness.

However the whining and bitching from some of them gets a little tiresome so I can see why such threads are made for balance.

As for Manu-Rohan, Manu has bested Rohan in the past two tasks for individual, so I don't really see the latter as superior.

Made a post on Manu's/Rohan's tasks here:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4790076&TPN=5

--
It's very stupid on the other hand to refer Manu as a freeloader, which is a rather disgusting and biased type hate.
He's not bani level when it comes to tasks. He's a solid level contributer

Manveer may be the star of the first round, but it was Manu who was the primary factor for the team's success in the second rd, taking down two in one (although Rohan's stupidity played a part in that)

Despite Manu losing at underwhelmingly, he still did better than Rohan/Bani as he stood there longer than those two.

It is unfair for Manveer to get all the credit and labeled as one who carried them, (which makes Bani a ungrateful idiot as usual, for failing to notice the contributes of the others) since Manu and Lopa still worked to contribute, and it's a team game.

Thanks for the thread, it was indeed necessary to make.
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
meen1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I believe BB has been biased. towards Manu and manveer.. Y were they not pitted against each other in this final task.
Rohan had mona lisa.. i don't know when she has really done any task.

Y mona was always partnered with Manu in nomination task..

One question Why was that Gaurav Bani cliped shown at the time of nomination.. to Eliminated Gaurav ...

Had they not show the clip.. Gaurav and Bani would have never been nominated. BB eliminated strong competition for M2.

He would have been in top 5 for sure. Plus they like nautanki and low crass creatures for their show.. Decency was never their motto... and yeh BB always Says " Yeh EK PARIVARIK SHOW Hai" Oh Really!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Manveer and Manu have been favoured unnecessarily. Rohan has been at the receiving end no matter what.

Biased.. Biased Show.. Let us decide whom we want..

That priyanka and swami were shown door.. y were they sent back.. Please explain @bigboss @colors..

MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
While in general what TM posted could be true, it is also a fact that BB has a history of being unfair. It was blatant in S7 when Armaan and Tanisha escaped and Gauhar-Kushal targeted for even small mistakes.
And then again this season where Rohan has been treated in extremely unfair manner.