Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Aisa Hota To Bigg Boss Aisa Karta ... same nonsense rinse and repeatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

I didn't know there were so many on IF.πŸ˜†

Didn't care to entirely read your post. Just came across @bold while scrolling down.

Kiski phati padi thi wo kal dikh raha tha episode mein.πŸ˜†

Bani is Okay but claims like these from her fans make me hate her.

Phati padi hai.,
,,,, Seriously people?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Btw BB has been very UNFAIR this season ... I know that.πŸ˜†
It's just I don't shout UNFAIR UNFAIR only when it happens to my favorite.

Rinse and repeatwa washing machine ka kaamwa hei humaar na chori🀣
Bani ke aage kuch dikhe tab na ... har jagah bani dikhegi aur humesha bani ke bare mein sochogi toh loktantra pe dhyaan nahin aayega na 🀣
Come on darling kis ko tasalli de rahi ho... i know u read it sharmaao math bol do hum kacho nahin bolengeπŸ˜†
For your information , usko self defence kahtey hein, apne bachaav ke liye cheezon ko chupaana which was done in previous seasons tooo ... 😳... lopa ki bhi phati thi isiliye task karne ki jagah saanp banane mein lagi thiπŸ˜•
when did i ask you or when did any other phan wa of bani asked you to love her... 🀣we are here we will give her loads of love.. u keep loving lopa ji... kahin unke liye aapka pyaarwa kam na ho jaaye bani ji se nafrat kartey karteyπŸ˜†
Ithni mehnat kiya mera postwa padhne ko , aur time nikal ke reply bhi kiya toh phati na πŸ˜†
Raam jaane tum UNFAIR UNFAIR chiilathi ho ki naahin , ab hum tuhar paas toh nahin hei na eee dekne ke vaaste ki tum chillathi ho ki nahin... i dont believe in rumours u see🀣
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
- I just think that at this stage, the tasks should be individual. Why did Manoj and Lopa get a free ticket to finale? Manveer actually earned his ticket two times now. Whereas, the other two lost. Especially Manoj who lost the shopping mall as well as this task.
Even if Mona and Bani had won due to Rohan surviving the longest then that'd be unfair too as they would've reached finales because of Rohan.

- Also how is it fair that Rohan and Bani went second this time AND last week as well. Why couldn't they mix the teams or give them the benefit of going first this time. That was unfair.

Last year, the sand task was based on individuals rather than a group. So it's unfair on this basis, not based on the contestant.

They should have made this individual task.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
People are forgetting two more advantages Team Rohan had

1) Rohan the golden child, fallen from a golden apple tree, is a task master

2) Mona's revital capsule energy after her suhagraat
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Nobody is questing the advantages Team Rohan had,

1) Manveer, Lopa and Manu had no idea how long the task will go on. While Bani, Rohan and Mona knew they would have to stay 4 and a half hours.

2) Team Rohan also had the chance the observe and plan what technique they could use the next day.

3) They also had the time to hide away things like oil, ice etc which they ultimately did.

And weren't they given instructions before the task that it would have an effect on next week's nominations?

and how in the world would Bigg Boss know, which team would win and which team would loose?πŸ€ͺ

Now people are saying, Rohan was given a weak team and the opposite team was strongπŸ˜†, indirectly insulting Bani by saying she's weak.πŸ˜†.

Rohan's team lost the task and they got nominated, and the other team won immunity. Simple.

The rule is silly but now people are calling it UNFAIR only because Manu and Lopa are in the finals. If Bani and Rohan had won, same people would have celebrated their victory.πŸ˜†

If Team Manu had lost, they would have got nominated.

Seriously,
What a JOKE this forum has become?

Everybody's so busy worshipping their favorites and hating on other contestants.

The moment you post something to criticize a contestant, you are called a hater. And when you praise a contestant, you're a blind fan.

When Salman questions your favorite = Salman is biased and a bully.
BB is only biased when something goes wrong with your favorite. πŸ˜†

Bani was not even given any punishment for physically attacking Lopa? But BB was fair then.πŸ˜†

Fair points there.

Three things...

1. Lopa and Manu lasted much longer than Rohan Bani, so any way their success is well deserved.

2. This task was not just about holding on to red knob but also to make sure other team gives up its hold on their red knob. For Team MML...Manveer was hero on Day 1...Manu knocked off Bani Rohan on Day 2...so Manu is no less deserving unlike some suggestions being made that he is a free loader.

3. Rohan and Bani may be physically stronger. But as Monalasted longer in this task it's not fair to call her weak link of her team. 😊

Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Fair points there.

Three things...

1. Lopa and Manu lasted much longer than Rohan Bani, so any way their success is well deserved.

2. This task was not just about holding on to red knob but also to make sure other team gives up its hold on their red knob. For Team MML...Manveer was hero on Day 1...Manu knocked off Bani Rohan on Day 2...so Manu is no less deserving unlike some suggestions being made that he is a free loader.

3. Rohan and Bani may be physically stronger. But as Monalasted longer in this task it's not fair to call her weak link of her team. 😊

Come on Cruiser, you also why Mona lasted longer than Rohan and Bani. M2 were fully focused on Rohan and Bani till they were out. They hardly did anything against Mona.

1101831 thumbnail
every season BB is unfair to some of the contestant, nominating rohan till the finale was unfair but the task was fair.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Come on Cruiser, you also why Mona lasted longer than Rohan and Bani. M2 were fully focused on Rohan and Bani till they were out. They hardly did anything against Mona.

that's fair slumgod...
Just that I prefer to see a task performance free of past baggage. If Bani has quit her earlier tasks..I would not like to make that an issue in this one as its a fresh task and has nothing to do with previous ones.

If you recall the prisoners in train task where Mona-Rohan were jailers, Mona gave it her all and kept rotating the wheel in turn with Rohan till end. So it's not that she does'nt want to make efforts.

Manu Manveer are sharp.Even if they had targeted and dislodged Mona first, they knew well even if one of Bani or Rohan outlasted 4.30 Hrs mark, they would lose. So they went after Rohan and Bani.

But that doesn't change the fact that Mona lasted longer and what was impressive was she didn't quite once Bani Rohan got knocked off and infact tried to last as long as she could. Just being fair on her...😊
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I felt this team task concept itself is unfair. At this stage either let viewers decide who are going to be in top 4 or at least arrange individual task. Didn't like the idea of team task at all.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

And lastly By putting Mona in the team, they already had one less player.

Is she the one who stayed the longest out of those 3? Oh okay.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday task I don't think Bb was unfair... If rohan s team won than we would call it unfair? It's just manu and lopa were lucky to be a part of Manveer team.
Individual tasks would have been more since it wouldn't be said that lopa and manu are riding on Manveer.