Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Bani is not a wrestler 😲

Every tom dick and harry who has muscles is not a wrestler. secondly even if sangram was playing this task that would not have meant he would win that. My point is regarding 2 strongest male contestants in 1 team made team strong. If they were in diff teams then the teams would have been balanced.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Seriously,
What a JOKE this forum has become?

I was reading your post until I came across this...

Hey, so thanks for the joke. Bada funny tha. 😆
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Rohan became my favourite due to the unfairness of BB. So BB being unfair only when it comes to my favourite doesn't apply with me, I don't think.

It's like with Bani, I never liked her. But Salman &BB script on WKW favouring Lopa, and only putting Bani on the spot, was unfair according to me.. it's actually made me like her a little now.

So you can be neutral and then BB unfairness can make you want to defend a contestant, and make you start to like them. That happens a lot.

I don't like both lopa and bani coz of their i, me, myself attitude but doesn't mean i don't due when needed because they are much better than mannu but i'm saying rohan is the one who is humiliated by BB and has been unfair to the extreme. other than him almost every contestants are favoured in many instances.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Rohan became my favourite due to the unfairness of BB. So BB being unfair only when it comes to my favourite doesn't apply with me, I don't think.

It's like with Bani, I never liked her. But Salman &BB script on WKW favouring Lopa, and only putting Bani on the spot, was unfair according to me.. it's actually made me like her a little now.

So you can be neutral and then BB unfairness can make you want to defend a contestant, and make you start to like them. That happens a lot.

Well said !
I know what you mean as Rohan wasnt my fav either, in the beginning. Initially my fav was Bani. Though BB was favoring her, I stopped liking her because of her attitude and behavior. I did not have a clear fav for sometime.. though I liked Rahul/ Gaurav/ Rohan/ Lopa...for being good on the show. As time went by Rohan because my fav primarily because I felt he was unfairly treated by BB (just like you said).
So this "BB is unfair only when something goes wrong with my fav" doesnt apply on me either !
Ash024 thumbnail
Bang on !! Totally agree .
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnamikalovesSH

Bb played it smart i must say...

1. He said the loosing team will get effected in nominations.. though he never made it clear that the entire team will get nominated... in case if the rohan team won , i bet bb would have made the last minute changes or they could have twisted the things that is favourable for them... it was very much clear they want to pit rohan against bani..😳

2. Since people are blaming bani is poor in tasks ... lopa , mona aur manu ne taskwa mein kya jhanda gaad diya...😆 lopa won maximum tasks by using others as auzaaar... 🤣manu and mona ke baare mein koi bolta nahin hei coz people are so much insecure of bani that they only get a topic of pointless discussion on bani😆

3. Motive behind this task is to make lopa and manu reach finale effortlessly😆... jo ho gaya aasani se... manverr did a lot and they both got free pass and escaped the nominations...😆

4. Instead of supporting the favourite they are wastimg time in hating the non favourites😆

5. After the eviction of om ji whatever tasks was given lopa failed miserably in all that🤣, there is no auzaar left to support her 😆

6. Kithni phati padi hai logoon ko bani se dikh raha hei..🤣 this post was made to state the facts by TM but she dragged bani too 😆

7. When bani asked lopa to thank manveer as he took them to finale , lopa said " we also contributed " 🤣 contribution my foot , manveer tolerated the task whole day , and made them won😳

8. If lopa wanted she could do all necessary things to play the game smart , instead she was busy in making snake ... jaisi soch waisi neeyat 🤣

Vishesh tippani : cricket tournament dekha hei kabhi ? Jo team nahin khelti end mein wahi trophy uda kar jaati hai😳.. spl dekh lena🤣

Aisa Hota To Bigg Boss Aisa Karta ... same nonsense rinse and repeat😆😆.

I didn't know there were so many on IF.😆

Didn't care to entirely read your post. Just came across @bold while scrolling down.

Kiski phati padi thi wo kal dikh raha tha episode mein.😆

Bani is Okay but claims like these from her fans make me hate her.

Phati padi hai.,
,,,, Seriously people?😆😆

And Btw BB has been very UNFAIR this season ... I know that.😆
It's just I don't shout UNFAIR UNFAIR only when it happens to my favorite.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BB10

I was reading your post until I came across this...

Hey, so thanks for the joke. Bada funny tha. 😆

Exactly my reaction when I go through some other posts on the forum😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Lol When did I ask you not give your opinion. LOL. If you feel I'm crossing the line, feel free to report me. Dhamkaiyan dene se kya hoga? 😆

I can't say for everyone, but our like or dislike towards Bani has nothing to do with our dislike for Lopa.

If I dislike Manu, when he compliments Bani or supports her, I appreciate the effort, but I am least interested in letting that dictate if my dislike for him should decrease or not.

If I dislike Lopa, if she were friends with Bani, I would still dislike her to the core because of what a hypocrite she is.

Though I agree if Bani was not her enemy, her pagalpan for hating her, would have gone unnoticed.
But I have faith in Lopa, she has many other traits she still has to use as avzaar to make everyone dislike her more. 😊

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BB conveniently changes decision depending on out come of the task. Case in point they compelled Bana and Manu to get nominated but let them go free after the task was over.

If Rohan's team would have won, they would have made some changes in the nomination process. The very reason they keep ambiguity of what sort of effect.

Remember they never allowed Lokesh to go free but they let Manu and Baba go free, though I think that was more to save Baba
Edited by kaushikbasu - 7 years ago
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Nobody is questing the advantages Team Rohan had,

1) Manveer, Lopa and Manu had no idea how long the task will go on. While Bani, Rohan and Mona knew they would have to stay 4 and a half hours.

how does time matter in such a task where a person can just dislodge another person using the force of water?

2) Team Rohan also had the chance the observe and plan what technique they could use the next day.

the team who goes first sets the standards and the team who goes later tries to beat it by going even worse. Rohan & his team had to keep themselves in check by thinking about how Salman will react, while Manu & team had to raise their level by just a notch. Plus they also had the excuse that Rohan ne aisa kiya isliye humne waisa kiya...

3) They also had the time to hide away things like oil, ice etc which they ultimately did.

people like manu & Manveer have a shaitani dimag. they will always be able to find innovative ways to torture the other team unlike Mona who preferred flowers...

And weren't they given instructions before the task that it would have an effect on next week's nominations?

why didn't BB specifically say that the losing team will be nominated...how can you be sure that BB didn't have a plan B in case Rohan's team won? BB could have easily changed the punishment for Manu's team in that case...

and how in the world would Bigg Boss know, which team would win and which team would loose?🤪

When you place the strongest players like manveer, Lopa and manu together in a team in a task that requires endurance versus a team that has Bani and manu then the odds are already in favor of Manveer's team... plus BB also had the advantage of the ambiguity of his statement regarding punishment in case manveer's team lost...which was highly improbable...

Now people are saying, Rohan was given a weak team and the opposite team was strong😆, indirectly insulting Bani by saying she's weak.😆.

Not only Bani but also Mona have always been weak in tasks... everyone and their neighbor knows that 🤪

Word Count: 1