Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Bani and Lopa should've both been nominated after their violence towards each other. If Lopa hadn't been SO stupid in that situation and returned aggression, she could've had a case. But she was, so she deserved nomination just like Bani.

So why didn't BB nominate both? I don't think it was to save Bani. It was to save Lopa. High chances of her being out if she had been nominated alongside Rohan, Bani and Mona.

That's correct. Even I feel they both should have been nominated and it was only to save Lopa.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

LOL

Another baseless excuse to cover up Bani and Rohan's poor performance in the task.

If it's baseless counter it with a strong point. Merely calling it baseless would not make it one.
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't tell about anybody but with ROHAN they have been the most unfair in the history of Bigg Boss.
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BB was unfair to almost all the contestants at one or another point and I agree with one of your point that viewers overlook this unfair behavior when it is in favor of their favorite.

But at this point of game BB's unfairness will result in severe outcomes. As the outcome of this unfair task will be Rohan's unfair eviction who by fan following deserves to be not just finalist but top two too.

At this stage of game tasks should be individual and one should need to prove himself or herself to be a finalists.

In fact the best option is always to nominate all contestants as happened in previous season and let the votes of viewers decide their luck.
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@bold
Exactly,

the rule was SILLY.

Manu and Lopa should have INDEED gone through other task.

AND Why was Manveer participating in the task anyway?

Didn't he win the ticket to finale week?

What sounded funny to me wasthe claims made by some that
Bigg Boss knew Rohan's team would loose?😆😆

What a JOKE?

"Why was Manveer participating in the task?"
well his "ticket to finale" ruled out by BB along with Rohans entire season nomination
&
you know what's funny?
nobody called it unfair.
Edited by -jerry- - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

BB was biased INDEED

But for some, solely because it was against Bani/Rohan.

Just that was point. Any number of counter arguments won't change that fact for me.😆😆

Bye Bye

What about those who have been whining about BB was biased to Bani from day one? They get a free pass haa!! 😲
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bb played it smart i must say...
1. He said the loosing team will get effected in nominations.. though he never made it clear that the entire team will get nominated... in case if the rohan team won , i bet bb would have made the last minute changes or they could have twisted the things that is favourable for them... it was very much clear they want to pit rohan against bani..😳

2. Since people are blaming bani is poor in tasks ... lopa , mona aur manu ne taskwa mein kya jhanda gaad diya...😆 lopa won maximum tasks by using others as auzaaar... 🤣manu and mona ke baare mein koi bolta nahin hei coz people are so much insecure of bani that they only get a topic of pointless discussion on bani😆

3. Motive behind this task is to make lopa and manu reach finale effortlessly😆... jo ho gaya aasani se... manverr did a lot and they both got free pass and escaped the nominations...😆

4. Instead of supporting the favourite they are wastimg time in hating the non favourites😆

5. After the eviction of om ji whatever tasks was given lopa failed miserably in all that🤣, there is no auzaar left to support her 😆

6. Kithni phati padi hai logoon ko bani se dikh raha hei..🤣 this post was made to state the facts by TM but she dragged bani too 😆

7. When bani asked lopa to thank manveer as he took them to finale , lopa said " we also contributed " 🤣 contribution my foot , manveer tolerated the task whole day , and made them won😳

8. If lopa wanted she could do all necessary things to play the game smart , instead she was busy in making snake ... jaisi soch waisi neeyat 🤣

Vishesh tippani : cricket tournament dekha hei kabhi ? Jo team nahin khelti end mein wahi trophy uda kar jaati hai😳.. spl dekh lena🤣

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabitathapa

I can't tell about anybody but with ROHAN they have been the most unfair in the history of Bigg Boss.

Rohan became my favourite due to the unfairness of BB. So BB being unfair only when it comes to my favourite doesn't apply with me, I don't think.

It's like with Bani, I never liked her. But Salman &BB script on WKW favouring Lopa, and only putting Bani on the spot, was unfair according to me.. it's actually made me like her a little now.

So you can be neutral and then BB unfairness can make you want to defend a contestant, and make you start to like them. That happens a lot.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hunder

Nobody is saying Rohan team is weak if task was something else. If in a physical task u put 2 strongest male contestants in 1 team then u surely have made that team stronger.

Bani is not a wrestler 😲
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
I always felt rohan and bani were finalist material and these two shud nt have been up in voting .

In my opinion teams shud have been manu bani androhan and second team aslopa manveer and mona
This way they ahud have segregated the-already nominated contestants and wud have edge over each other

Manu manveer have been clearly favoured by big bossfor basically doing nothing...manveer still performed bt wht input has manu put other than back biting and badmouthing everybody
Edited by rittika - 7 years ago