Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani and Lopa should've both been nominated after their violence towards each other. If Lopa hadn't been SO stupid in that situation and returned aggression, she could've had a case. But she was, so she deserved nomination just like Bani.

So why didn't BB nominate both? I don't think it was to save Bani. It was to save Lopa. High chances of her being out if she had been nominated alongside Rohan, Bani and Mona.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The only thing I think is less than fair in this whole scenario, is the winning team going straight to the finals, and more so because BB didn't specify that at the outset. They did say the losing team would have disadvantages re noms, so I see nothing unfair about them being nominated. Thus far these finale tasks have been individual ones, and I think that should've continued.

Having said that - while Manu was the first to leave the task, he did make up for it with his performance the next day. And while Lopa did not deserve to go through based on her performance in this task, IMO, she deserves the spot based on the whole season.

Bani and Mona are the poorest task performers this season, so Rohan was at a disadvantage being teamed with them - but teams are always going to be made with potential for drama in mind - and BB continually has banked on Lopa v Bani and Rohan v Manveer. So as much as I'd have liked to see Bani and Lopa in the same team, this was kinda expected. And while BB couldn't have known who'd win - I do think they banked on Rohan's team losing, and pitting Rohan against Bani in the noms.

In tasks like these, both teams have advantages - if the team going first had nothing to lose in the second round, the team going second gets to view the lay of the land and better prepare themselves. But fair/unfair will, as you said, oscillate depending on favourites. With your example - Bani not being punished is apparently fair because Lopa defended herself. I hope Sallu knows how ridiculous he sounded when he said so. BB and fair do not go together generally - that was Bani's 3rd instance of physical assault, and forget eviction - no punishment whatsoever, and BB doesn't care what message they send out when they allow this to slide.
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what's unfair?
when u conveniently follow n apply rules n twist things according to ur wishes.
in previous season during a task when water was thrown on contestants bb used to announce be carefull with mikes, here team manu destroyed rohan's mike n bb didn't say anything.
rohan bani n mona lost period great nominate them but manu n lopa won because of manveer's efforts majorly. I m not belittling their efforts but still.
in a stage like this it should not be about teams it should be individual efforts now.
in all previous seasons in last nomination everyone gets nominated this is the first time that only 2 people are nominated.
the problem is that viewers r not given choice to throw out few contestants n that's unfair.

IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What a JOKE this forum has become?

Everybody's so busy worshipping their favorites and hating on other contestants.

True this forum has become a joke

The same is happening here also..worshipping their favorites and putting down other contestants.
Edited by .Frozen. - 7 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

My take on this whole task is. It should have been a individual task to reach finals. The winning team should have faced another set of individual tasks and the top one or two should have gone to the finals.

But even if individual, the finale week should always, always be based on votes. That's what this show is about. No task should determine whose in the top 4, the audience should determine that.
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh god...
The only one thing I agree wid you is that the forum has really become joke...
One post to counter attck the other...

So the BB wasnt biased right??
Then will you answer me just 1 question that what if Rohan s team would have won the task...??

Would they have got the same reward of reaching straight to the finale??

No...not at all b coz both mona and rohan were nominated...even mona is out...so how can BB gave them this gift...
That would mean that BB will have to cancel the nominations of last week...all votes useless...those who voted to save either mona or rohan..
And this week no one would have eliminated...

This is impossible. .
BB should have find other way out to send their fav. To finale..
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Judge Hippo has reviewed the case presented by defendant lawyer Miss Dia and counter arguments presented by other attorneys and after going through all the evidence and arguments, I, judge Hippopotamus, reject the case presented by honorable Miss Dia.

This court believes that

a) we should restrict arguments to this case only and not generalize things and talk about fair and unfair in this situation. The court observes that this particular task was the most important with direct influence on the finale and not just nominations

b) the court also observes that the unfairness in this setup was in design of the task. It seems that it was designed to get Baani and Rohan nominated.

Hereby the case is dismissed.

Now court orders the staff to bring tea, biscuits and samsoa immediately to judge'c chambers. If these are not available then 2 parathas will do as well.

Judge Hippopotamus

Hahaha. Hippo.
Yaar aap bhiπŸ˜†.

Looks like I will have to make an appeal somewhere else, until justice is served to me.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Jokes apart,
This was just my obersvation and I shared my opinion.

If it doesn't go well with others then its okay.

Thanks for the lighthearted post btw. You are a sweetheartπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.

diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssophia

Oh god...

The only one thing I agree wid you is that the forum has really become joke...
One post to counter attck the other...

So the BB wasnt biased right??
Then will you answer me just 1 question that what if Rohan s team would have won the task...??

Would they have got the same reward of reaching straight to the finale??

No...not at all b coz both mona and rohan were nominated...even mona is out...so how can BB gave them this gift...
That would mean that BB will have to cancel the nominations of last week...all votes useless...those who voted to save either mona or rohan..
And this week no one would have eliminated...

This is impossible. .
BB should have find other way out to send their fav. To finale..

BB was biased INDEED

But for some, solely because it was against Bani/Rohan.

Just that was point. Any number of counter arguments won't change that fact for me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bye Bye

diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

The only thing I think is less than fair in this whole scenario, is the winning team going straight to the finals, and more so because BB didn't specify that at the outset. They did say the losing team would have disadvantages re noms, so I see nothing unfair about them being nominated. Thus far these finale tasks have been individual ones, and I think that should've continued.

Having said that - while Manu was the first to leave the task, he did make up for it with his performance the next day. And while Lopa did not deserve to go through based on her performance in this task, IMO, she deserves the spot based on the whole season.

Bani and Mona are the poorest task performers this season, so Rohan was at a disadvantage being teamed with them - but teams are always going to be made with potential for drama in mind - and BB continually has banked on Lopa v Bani and Rohan v Manveer. So as much as I'd have liked to see Bani and Lopa in the same team, this was kinda expected. And while BB couldn't have known who'd win - I do think they banked on Rohan's team losing, and pitting Rohan against Bani in the noms.

In tasks like these, both teams have advantages - if the team going first had nothing to lose in the second round, the team going second gets to view the lay of the land and better prepare themselves. But fair/unfair will, as you said, oscillate depending on favourites. With your example - Bani not being punished is apparently fair because Lopa defended herself. I hope Sallu knows how ridiculous he sounded when he said so. BB and fair do not go together generally - that was Bani's 3rd instance of physical assault, and forget eviction - no punishment whatsoever, and BB doesn't care what message they send out when they allow this to slide.

@bold
Exactly,

the rule was SILLY.

Manu and Lopa should have INDEED gone through other task.

AND Why was Manveer participating in the task anyway?

Didn't he win the ticket to finale week?

What sounded funny to me wasthe claims made by some that
Bigg Boss knew Rohan's team would loose?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What a JOKE?
Edited by diasingh2 - 7 years ago
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Their biggest advantage was they knew how much tension was in the bungee cord .. so they knew it would be all about balance and hence their attack .. they knew what wd work and what wouldn't ..

Task letter clearly said the losing team would have disadvantage in next nominations not that they would be directly nominated .. why the word play there .. even if it was other team I would have said same .. at this cruicial juncture giving immunity to 3 people is wrong .. finalist should be on basis of votes not just task .. not for 3 people .. of course bb is biased they r same people who gave om Save from nominations week after week .. there were just handful of nominations process which were proper .. too many carry forward of nominated contestants .. different judgement to same actions ..

This year BB was biased and unfair and that too obvious more than previous seasons ..