Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Awww... Poor Bani.

I thought she was a strong female na. Itni Gyming or ande khane ka kya faayda.
Such a bullshit reason. The task was NOT even that physical.

If she so weak then where did that energy came from on Day 1?
and Manu was the first one to let go of the rope. LOL

So much for strongest MALES.

I am not a bani fan so don't talk to me in that tone, if u don't agree with me u can simply ignore but don't do that. I can also say things in bad way but u won't like it then
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Can you please stop spamming. You are in love with Bani and I understand that.😆
But don't go around hijacking posts of others with your exaggerated opinions.

Oh shit. I made a personal attack on you. ulanghan ho gaya mujhse. Ab shayad mein ban ho jaun.😆

I tolerated this behaviour yesterday. Not gonna tolerate anymore.

If you are entitled to your opinion. then SO AM I.

PERIOD.

Lol When did I ask you not give your opinion. LOL. If you feel I'm crossing the line, feel free to report me. Dhamkaiyan dene se kya hoga? 😆
hunder thumbnail

@bold
and I saw numerous people using the term "weak" for Rohan's team by the way.

I don't care about others, i actually liked the team in call center task
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hunder

I am not a bani fan so don't talk to me in that tone, if u don't agree with me u can simply ignore but don't do that. I can also say things in bad way but u won't like it then

Sorry agar bura laga.😃

But was my tone bad?

I was just doing what I have been observing here.😆

hunder thumbnail
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My take on this whole task is. It should have been a individual task to reach finals. The winning team should have faced another set of individual tasks and the top one or two should have gone to the finals.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: silverfox

My take on this whole task is. It should have been a individual task to reach finals. The winning team should have faced another set of individual tasks and the top one or two should have gone to the finals.

Even though I think all of it should have been an Individual task and no teams should have been there but this could have been the second best alternative.
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silverfox

Yeah..

But Bigg Boss has already made a joke of eliminations and nominations this season, so it just doesn't surprise me anymore.

My point is that BB is called unfair when something goes wrong with your favorite, all that I mentioned in my post.

I have LIKED Rohan so much in the past weeks and it hurts me that he will be going home next weekend

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The task had 2 aspects to it - attack and defend. In case of defend there was not much strategy one could do, except to hold on to the red button for dear life. But in attack one could strategise how and to what extent to attack. So here the team that went second for attack clearly had the advantage.
As for hiding stuffs, though it was their strategy, but actually pretty much ineffective. Oil dey hid, but the other team did lay their hands on oil after all and hiding ice trays could only deprive the other team from freezing ice in ice trays, but they had plenty of other utensils at their disposal, that they could use.

So clearly team Rohan was at a disadvantage.
1011128 thumbnail
Judge Hippo has reviewed the case presented by defendant lawyer Miss Dia and counter arguments presented by other attorneys and after going through all the evidence and arguments, I, judge Hippopotamus, reject the case presented by honorable Miss Dia.

This court believes that

a) we should restrict arguments to this case only and not generalize things and talk about fair and unfair in this situation. The court observes that this particular task was the most important with direct influence on the finale and not just nominations

b) the court also observes that the unfairness in this setup was in design of the task. It seems that it was designed to get Baani and Rohan nominated.

Hereby the case is dismissed.

Now court orders the staff to bring tea, biscuits and samsoa immediately to judge'c chambers. If these are not available then 2 parathas will do as well.

Judge Hippopotamus