Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

No! It's simple! She likes none of them but prefers them over RoLo coz these two are good on face and speak behind everyone's back.

are u kidding mannu and manveer are the worst they have talked shameful things about almost everybody in the house especially mannu. Mannu have body shammed both mona and bani and even talked bad things about lopa. Both lopa and bani are stupid girls who always supports mannu manveer who humiliate them behind their back. And have u ever heard rohan saying tatto queen witch etc??
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Actually these two talk on her face too yest in one of unseen videos. They were making fun of her on her face n she was just smiling n listening.

It was somwthing like bani said about her wedding plans. Manu said tum pehli dulhan hongi jo khate khate guest ka swagat karogi. Mona said mujhe laga tum sari me achi nhi lagogi bcoz of tattoos but you look good. So manu said bcoz face Indian h na. Bani said main full Indian hu to which manveer said full Indian h siwayi face ke. And she understood what it meant but didnt say anything.
So ya on her face too they talk anything about her. There was more to this convo but i didnt understand.
She should stay away from them actually when they say things like this.

Full Indian siwayi face ke matlab ? Does that have some meaning?
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nabitathapa

are u kidding mannu and manveer are the worst they have talked shameful things about almost everybody in the house especially mannu. Mannu have body shammed both mona and bani and even talked bad things about lopa. Both lopa and bani are stupid girls who always supports mannu manveer who humiliate them behind their back. And have u ever heard rohan saying tatto queen witch etc??

Yaar tum poora thread padho. Phir baat karo! I already answered this. Please refer to that. Page 2 or 3 I think.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have already stated this before:
There is a HUGE difference between when people mock or say things in jest INFRONT of you and when people say it BEHIND your back continuously for 90 days.

This conversation about Bani's marriage could be an isolated incident vs constant shaming session going on for the past 90 days.

When Rohan made fun of Bani about tasks, she slammed him back hard.

Now that I have brought this up people will call her touchy, sensitive.

Hai bhagwan ye kya kar dia maine. 😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Manu and Manveer's understanding about the concept of - Individual Differences- is very weak.

They think it means

Manu's personality + Manveer's personality = Bani's personality.
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago