Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Actually these two talk on her face too yest in one of unseen videos. They were making fun of her on her face n she was just smiling n listening.

It was somwthing like bani said about her wedding plans. Manu said tum pehli dulhan hongi jo khate khate guest ka swagat karogi. Mona said mujhe laga tum sari me achi nhi lagogi bcoz of tattoos but you look good. So manu said bcoz face Indian h na. Bani said main full Indian hu to which manveer said full Indian h siwayi face ke. And she understood what it meant but didnt say anything.
So ya on her face too they talk anything about her. There was more to this convo but i didnt understand.
She should stay away from them actually when they say things like this.

Fatema,
Some people do know how to differentiate between casual jokes and bitching. Let's not be deluded like Lopa who has no idea what jokes should be taken graciously and what should be condemned. This conversation you mentioned has a fun tone to it. I had a friend who is your namesake and we all called her Fatty and if she would have taken offence of it toh hum usko touchy aurat kehte. Naaki sensible.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I am watching dem in LF, and it's not that Bani is going out of her way to talk to them. Manu is asking her questions and she's replying to them and den she is busy doing her own things and then M2 sit and bitch about what she has said.

Also found Manu defending her and Manveer attacking her. Guess dey r simply using Bani against one another.

No bani too does go sit n have good chats with them even when they both talk a lot of bad stuffs about her on her face. I dont k if u have watched it or no the unseen video of bani talking about her wedding plans. Do hear the comments mm made on her. She still talks to them.
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Who are good on face? M2? Isn't that the worse though.. Speaking behind someone's back?

It is worse. But usko kaise pata? M2 ki toh full tareef hoti hai all the time. How would she know ki ye peece se kaise hai.
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Fatema,
Some people do know how to differentiate between casual jokes and bitching. Let's not be deluded like Lopa who has no idea what jokes should be taken graciously and what should be condemned. This conversation you mentioned has a fun tone to it. I had a friend who is your namesake and we all called her Fatty and if she would have taken offence of it toh hum usko touchy aurat kehte. Naaki sensible.

Hey woah even my friends call me fatty just bcoz im too thin😆hahahah to tease me😆.
But no in that convo look at banis face when manveer made that comment. She didnt like it. 🥱. She does sit n talk good stuffs with them. Though already sallu said that day that manu does idhar ki udhar. Bani too has contributed infact n talked about ropa to them n they all made fun of it.

BebaakBegum thumbnail

Hey woah even my friends call me fatty just bcoz im too thin😆hahahah to tease me😆.
But no in that convo look at banis face when manveer made that comment. She didnt like it.🥱. She does sit n talk good stuffs with them. Though already sallu said that day that manu does idhar ki udhar. Bani too has contributed infact n talked about ropa to them n they all made fun of it.

Dekha! Toh koi tumhe fatty bulata hai toh tum roti ho kya? And ye face analyse toh yaar mai ab kya bolu, jiska jaisa chashma dikhega toh ab waisa ho nahi. But like I said it was a casual joke and she took it like that. Woh Deluded aur touchy nahi hai.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What are they saying? To understand these people language itself is a challenge...
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Dekha! Toh koi tumhe fatty bulata hai toh tum roti ho kya? And ye face analyse toh yaar mai ab kya bolu, jiska jaisa chashma dikhega toh ab waisa ho nahi. But like I said it was a casual joke and she took it like that. Woh Deluded aur touchy nahi hai.

Uhmmm problem wasnt that "tumhare face ke alwa" problem is " baki sab kuch Indian h".?. What does that mean🥱. Her face completely gave the expression.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was the convo Bani had with Manu that led to Manu and Manveer's convo:
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But no in that convo look at banis face when manveer made that comment. She didnt like it.🥱. She does sit n talk good stuffs with them. Though already sallu said that day that manu does idhar ki udhar. Bani too has contributed infact n talked about ropa to them n they all made fun of it.

In bb house everybody talk about others do or less
If bani talk about ropa, ropa also talk about bani with m2
& 1 thing some time we also felt bad by someone's comment but we can't react everytime
Like I am little healthy & my friends, some classmate also made fun of me
I also felt bad sometime but don't react now
When I react earlier they said you can't take jokes gracefully
Same goes to here its not in bb house people mock bani cuz of her tattoos & muscles many times
If bani react to all of then then she should do reacting on her whole life

The all you can do ignore them, & said others what you feel, what is right what not
Intelligent people understand what we should tell what not
& some people never cange
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
& one more thing is she like manveer very much in the beginning
Even she told gaurav that manveer reminds her brother to her

I guess she never expect manveer said so many things behind her back