Manu and Manveer's Talks About Bani in LF

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Baap re! The whole time des r analyzing Bani.
In fact now I feel that Manu knows that Manveer is more popular than him, so he constantly keeps praising Bani in front of Manveer and Manveer is not able to take that and is constantly talking bad about Bani.

These guys will never learn...kai ne Bani se insecure ho kar, Bani kp focus bana kar, lost their game and now same is happening with Manveer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Either bani is a fool who can't see through M2's facade and keeps on buttering them
or she has no self respect to continue to sit with people who humiliate her.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Either bani is a fool who can't see through M2's facade and keeps on buttering them

No! It's simple! She likes none of them but prefers them over RoLo coz these two are good on face and speak behind everyone's back.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kushti wala point is so good man! If only others could understand this.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Kushti wala point is so good man! If only others could understand this.

Also Manveer implying that coz she's not winning the task she is saying that she does not want to use her physical strength for tasks. But from day1 that has beeher bn the case. And I have heard her say this time and again that for her body building is for her own satisfaction and not to show ppl her strength and her kushti skills.

Also its ironical dat coz she has a strong body ppl expect her to be aggressive and she doesnt want to be.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This season is totally based on bani... Rest HM iyaha ayrhi hai bani ka upar phd karne ke liye... Good.. Unka life time best experience hai iyea bani... 👏
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Actually these two talk on her face too yest in one of unseen videos. They were making fun of her on her face n she was just smiling n listening.
It was somwthing like bani said about her wedding plans. Manu said tum pehli dulhan hongi jo khate khate guest ka swagat karogi. Mona said mujhe laga tum sari me achi nhi lagogi bcoz of tattoos but you look good. So manu said bcoz face Indian h na. Bani said main full Indian hu to which manveer said full Indian h siwayi face ke. And she understood what it meant but didnt say anything.
So ya on her face too they talk anything about her. There was more to this convo but i didnt understand.
She should stay away from them actually when they say things like this.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

I am watching dem in LF, and it's not that Bani is going out of her way to talk to them. Manu is asking her questions and she's replying to them and den she is busy doing her own things and then M2 sit and bitch about what she has said.

Also found Manu defending her and Manveer attacking her. Guess dey r simply using Bani against one another.
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

No! It's simple! She likes none of them but prefers them over RoLo coz these two are good on face and speak behind everyone's back.

Who are good on face? M2? Isn't that the worse though.. Speaking behind someone's back?
707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Actually these two talk on her face too yest in one of unseen videos. They were making fun of her on her face n she was just smiling n listening.

It was somwthing like bani said about her wedding plans. Manu said tum pehli dulhan hongi jo khate khate guest ka swagat karogi. Mona said mujhe laga tum sari me achi nhi lagogi bcoz of tattoos but you look good. So manu said bcoz face Indian h na. Bani said main full Indian hu to which manveer said full Indian h siwayi face ke. And she understood what it meant but didnt say anything.
So ya on her face too they talk anything about her. There was more to this convo but i didnt understand.
She should stay away from them actually when they say things like this.

Manu ke one liner 😆

and same girl talking with them and sharing his mother illness ...Dosto as i said earlier in other topic

now we are in Finale week and she need sympathy vote 😆 Aww mummy ke naam pe vote de de baba task main to i am zero ..😳