hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Last week smartly BB nominated Rohan and Monalisa. This actually made the battle Rohan (with some Lopa fans support) vs Monalisa (who may have got support from all other contestant fans). Result BB would have got huge votes.

This week again its like clash of titans. Both the contestant nominated have huge fan base maybe the biggest 2 vote banks will have a war. Its BaniJ vs Rohan (who may end up getting all other contestant fans voting for him as they want bani out). Result this week u may end up getting more votes than BB will get in finals.

Whoever wins this will be great. For me best will be to save this clash for finals.
Edited by hunder - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If i would have been in BB's business team this is what i would have done

Nominate Bani and Rohan .Two contestants with a huge fanbase and get tones of votes and make money.Then bring in some twist in the nominations and nominate some else .Rohan and Bani vote wise will be safe .Then keep them till the finals and again gets tones of votes from their fans and make money
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

If i would have been in BB's business team this is what i would have done

Nominate Bani and Rohan .Two contestants with a huge fanbase and get tones of votes and make money.Then bring in some twist in the nominations and nominate some else .Rohan and Bani vote wise will be safe .Then keep them till the finals and again gets tones of votes from their fans and make money

The rumor that i have heard of briefcase of money that can be a way
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Result this week u may end up getting more votes than BB will get in finals.

^^ I agree 😆
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think bani and rohan me se koi bhi eliminate hoga .both are obviously vote machine for bb and they both will be required by bb finale week me...i think top 5 kr denge woh...but fhir ye bb hai kuch predict nhi kr skte special not in this season
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

The rumor that i have heard of briefcase of money that can be a way

Money earned by votes this week will be stuffed in briefcase and be given to Manu...

Then money earned from finale votes will be given to winner, i.e. Manveer

Mona ki shaadi ka kharcha bhi Rohan and Bani ke votes se nikala hoga...

BB ne to teeno M3 ki lottery laga di

😡

Rohan ko nominate hi isliye kiya hoga BB ne. Bani to har baar nominate ho jati thi par Rohan nominations se bachta chala ja raha tha... ab BB kahan se inlogon ki fees afford kare... to BB ne hi Ro ko nominate kar diya...

Edited by FanOfRohan - 7 years ago