Yesterday's task and Manveer!

Shobhna23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Manveer is already a finalist and he can not be nominated, right?
And yesterday's task was all abt finale and nominations.
Then why the hell was Manveer participating in the Task?
This was not a luxury budget task!
BB should have made him Sanchalak of the task.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He won ticket to finale week matlab he was safe till this week.. Iske baad ke nominations ke liye (for being finalist) he would also have to perform in tasks
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

He won ticket to finale week matlab he was safe till this week.. Iske baad ke nominations ke liye (for being finalist) he would also have to perform in tasks

I dont think there is anything called ticket to finale week as its senseless. There is only ticket finale.

Logically the only reason Manveer participated in the task was to have balance in the teams. If he was made sanchalak then one team would have 3 members and another 2.

*king*
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The solar system task and then the mall task was for Ticket to Finale Week which saved Manveer from nominations in the postman task.
1011128 thumbnail
The fox was saved till last week i.e. finale week. It has happened before and if I remember correctly they usually nominate all in last week and then pick and choose who will be the final. There is a mid week eviction and then just before the final day one contestant is air lifted in cage or some other antic.

This year is unique in the sense that even in the last week all are not being nominated and it seems the plan is to evict one person or save someone.

If they were to nominate ALL then people would have raised questions as to why did lopa mannu maneer got more votes than Rohan who is maybe the most popular or second

Therefore to remove him they paired him with baani and added a loser in performances i.e. lisa and game was set.

My theory can still be rejected if BB repents and add more nominations

Otherwise this is the most biased final week setup that I have seen since Imam season i.e. when i started watching. It is terrible. Nominating 2 people is outrageous. There is no suspense left. It is either to remove rohan or baani or save mannu or lopa as they later might not be getting votes.

I am not clear there