The Whole Set Up was to make Manu and Lopa Reach to Finale!!!

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Now i knew why again this time too Manu and Manveer were in the same team alongwid Lopamudra Raut...
The whole set up of the task...the distribution of teams...and the unclear instructions regarding nomination impact proves it all...

Or should i say it was pre planned to make Rohan Mehra Out...

Rohan was given the weakest team...
If the task had such big impact that the winning team will reach directly to finale and the loosing one to be nominated for the next week which was announced at the end...then why such partial distribution of the teams...i fact it should have been individual task..

I mean all stronger ones on one side and the rest on the other...

Rohan and monalisa already nominated...was it fair to keep both of them in one team...

Nominations were done even before eviction...

We all knew manveer is so well in tasks...and also his place in finale is final only...
But Manu...just to save Manu and Lopa from nominations...they both were made his teammates and the result we saw...
Direct entry to finale...all thanx to manveer as he was the real hero...lopa and manu did the least..

BB never wanted Rohan to win under any cost and we see the results..
First his team were told to make the other team out..
And again this time too manveer s team was second...
Guys when you perform later...you learn a lot about the task and by seeing the other team s performance and their tactics one gets a clear cut idea of what to do exactly...and this happened...
Manu s strategy was great...but inhumane too..
I am not sure but i still doubt the way Rohan was pulled back along wid Bani...
That was cheating...the set up was unfair..

And now as Mona is out...
Rohan and Bani nominated...its not at all tough to guess who s gonna next...
It was all done to bring Rohan in the nominations wid Bani...
I am not saying Rohan hasnt got fans to vote for him...but Bani has got lil more..

Well Bani s place in finale just like Manveer was fixed..
But to bring Lopa and Manu who have got less fan following...BB feared that they might get evicted if nominated against Rohan...
So were tied with Manveer...
And Bani wid Rohan...As mona was about to be eliminated...she too wid Rohan..
And BB mission successful..

I doubt if Rohan s team would have won...will the same conditions would have applied...
Well never...
Edited by Ssophia - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup I agree. But Lopa deserves to be in the finale so even though she wasn't good in this task she still has nailed all other tasks she has done and deserves to be in finals
Manu the free loader on the other hand has been carry forwarded and Molly coddled by bb throughout. Protected from nominations and straight pass to finale.. Aish hai loser ki
Ssophia thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Yup I agree. But Lopa deserves to be in the finale so even though she wasn't good in this task she still has nailed all other tasks she has done and deserves to be in finals

Manu the free loader on the other hand has been carry forwarded and Molly coddled by bb throughout. Protected from nominations and straight pass to finale.. Aish hai loser ki

Yes i agree about Lopa and i am happy for her but only disappointed wid the way she was made to reach finale...

And manu...my god...even when bani was telling all to thank manveer for this...he was like sirf manveer hi nahi...mene bhi samne wali team k 2 players ko game se out kiya hai...i was like..😡
Dude...that was the easy part to make others leave the red button...and the extreme difficult part was to stand der and handle the torture..
which manveer did hands down...
still who will tell all this to that BIG LOSER...🤢
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Exatly. The picture is so clear...BB knows that Mona would do nothing in the task that to Manu and Manveer in opposite teams😲..So fit in to Rohan's team, Bani would also do nothing and quit the ask whn Manu and Manveer wll pressurise her so much.. !
All BB is fixed show..they just want Rohan out and M2 win...and we can say some favor too Lopa!'

Our votes are useless Final 2 will be Manveer and Manu and Manveer will win it seems😲

Ssophia thumbnail

God how did i missed your post...😲
If i would have seen it i wouldnt have made this post and commented there as what we are trying to say is exactly same...the difference is choice of words..
And i admit you have very well articulated the scenario..
Exactly dear...
BB isnt scripted but the makers make the things on to their own favour...
Public voting is just for money..
they are doing what they want...
Ssophia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WakhraSwag-

Exatly. The picture is so clear...BB knows that Mona would do nothing in the task that to Manu and Manveer in opposite teams😲..So fit in to Rohan's team, Bani would also do nothing and quit the ask whn Manu and Manveer wll pressurise her so much.. !

All BB is fixed show..they just want Rohan out and M2 win...and we can say some favor too Lopa!'

Our votes are useless Final 2 will be Manveer and Manu and Manveer will win it seems😲

Winner is already fixed dear...
Its definitely Manveer only...
They are promoting fake friendship and true rivalry wid M2 and Bani lopa
samrn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
True, the set up was planned but nobody would know about the result.

As far as performances in the tasks are concerned, the best performer through out the season were Rohan, Lopa and Manveer. Bani and Mannu had been showing progress from the last two tasks.

I did expect Rohan and Bani to perform better like Manveer but they couldn't, Rohan case was so unfortunate that he lost the grip due the force.
And why people are conveniently leaving out the fact that Mannu was the one who was responsible for both Rohan and Bani ouster from the task.
Edited by samrn - 7 years ago
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ssophia

Winner is already fixed dear...
Its definitely Manveer only...
They are promoting fake friendship and true rivalry wid M2 and Bani lopa

Exatly the show is fixed! Our votes are just useless😲..
Ssophia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WakhraSwag-

Exatly the show is fixed! Our votes are just useless😲..

Exactly yar...the makers set up the things purposely just to get done the things they want to...
Voting is just for the sake of money ..
Its not the public but the BB himself who takes all the decisions including whom to stay and whom to go...
Otherwise rahul dev and karan wouldnt have gone much before many losers...
This is definitely my last season...