Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101831 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

The live singing competition happened AFTER this conversation. At least use common sense. 😳

is there any other contestant that has constantly reminded of people illness, financial issue or personal problem. i m sure they all must be gone thru struggle at some point of time. isnt it ? should they all start talking about their hardship?
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 09tanki

is there any other contestant that has constantly reminded of people illness, financial issue or personal problem. i m sure they all must be gone thru struggle at some point of time. isnt it ? should they all start talking about their hardship?

When has Bani ever brought up her mom or her mom's health condition? please quote one incident where BANI has brought up her mom's health condition.

Reina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have seen Manu cry in the smoking room for his mom...
I didn't think that was for sympathy nor do I think Bani does it for sympathy

It's sad to see humanity go for a toss. Who cares why the person is saying things man...her mom is sick...pray for her simple. First Trump then this forum...Chi

Get well soon Judge aunty and stay strong...f**k cancer! And I wish well to Manu and pray for peace.
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Bani was waiting for the right moment to speak about it taki saanp bhi mar jaye and lathi bhi na toote.

She chose to talk about it when she is nominated😆

Very well timed ! see how many people have fallen for her sob story on this forum itself. WKW mein itna effective nahi hota na.

Shatir khiladi hai Bani...can use any one to go ahead...

Hope Bani never wins !!!!

O Really? How many people have fallen for her sob story on this forum? Please introduce me to few.

All I'm seeing is that those who love her were loving her even before this story and those who hated her are hating her even after that story.
Edited by tinaaaa - 7 years ago
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reina1

I have seen Manu cry in the smoking room for his mom...

I didn't think that was for sympathy nor do I think Bani does it for sympathy

It's sad to see humanity go for a toss. Who cares why the person is saying things man...her mom is sick...pray for her simple. First Trump then this forum...Chi

Get well soon Judge aunty and stay strong...f**k cancer! And I wish well to Manu and pray for peace.

trump is already doing good for the economy, many r offering extra money, $200 + food + coffee + umbrella to protest in against him in downtown.

OTT: few thing should be kept personal.
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

Some of her fans said correct me if I m wrong
Bani never talk about her mom illness
Now 😕

abhi symphathy votes chaiye naa,,itz final afterall 🤢
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I honestly would never understand the cheap mentality that would still keep harping on that fact that she would ever want to use that kind of a traumatic experience as an "avzaar". If you don't have the grace to empathize atleast ST*U man. Don't expose yourself like that.
Reina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 09tanki

trump is already doing good for the economy, many r offering extra money, $200 + food + coffee + umbrella to protest in against him in downtown.

OTT: few thing should be kept personal.

LOL trump is doing good because people are protesting against him ...because they are afraid he will take away their FUNDAMENTAL rights and do things such as force women to meet their abusers?

Wow👏 you are precisely why humankind is going to hell. I don't care if mods close this topic. But thus is the dumbest thing I've ever heard all to prove a point against a stupid reality tv show star 🤢🤢