Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BB10

Why not Manu?
So she should go around telling the evil step sisters about her dukh dard?
Those two can only indulge in their self-absorbed talks or plan tea parties.
Manu was the only one who supported her after everyone supported Lopa during WKW.

Manu is still no God.
But Bani doesn't have access to the 100+ hours of special bitching footage about her.
What do people expect? Should Bani start talking to the ghas, walls, utensils, when someone asks her questions?

Oh no, she cannot because then she will look like a bitch or victim.
Now that there are only four people to talk in the house...she's just talking to the better two.
Jesus.

+1 she should talk to ghas, walls according to hater logic
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Vote ke liye bani KO sympathy show karni hoga - such a bad joke ever... Bani khud ek vote bank hai... IF Mai haters samajhte hai unka opinion Puri bb viwers ka universal opinion hai... But reality kuch aur I hai...

Bahar jhakke dekho haters , bawal macha rakkha hai ... Puri world pe trend Ho rahi hai... Fb te group ke group bani Ki supporters hai... Is show Ki viwers Mai 3/2 fans only bani Ki hai... Ha Rohan ka bhi hai but bani jaisi itni powerful nahi hai... At least mere country Mai still now Rohan ka crazy base nehi dekha...

Phirvi log kehete bani KO sympathy chaiye vote ke liye... Wah ... Fan agar bani ke liye dhum machate hai to log yse PR kehete hai... Itni din tak humne , fans vote kiya bani ki honesty ki wajase ... Unki mom ke wajase nehi... Phitbhi if bani haters samjhenge sari fans PR hai...Wah ...What a ethics ...
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Why not Manu?
So she should go around telling the evil step sisters about her dukh dard?
Those two can only indulge in their self-absorbed talks or plan tea parties.
Manu was the only one who supported her after everyone supported Lopa during WKW.

Manu is still no God.
But Bani doesn't have access to the 100+ hours of special bitching footage about her.
What do people expect? Should Bani start talking to the ghas, walls, utensils, when someone asks her questions?

Oh no, she cannot because then she will look like a bitch or victim.
Now that there are only four people to talk in the house...she's just talking to the better two.
Jesus.

Yes it the same Manu who along with Manveer body shames her. Yesterday's epi Manu was shown telling Mnaveer that Bani was throwing water in a totally bad way.Others were doing it Bani was at a different level. Next minute he was shown telling Bani that tum achha kheli, khul ke kheli...baki (rohan) chup ke khele.watch that part again he contradicted himself...
AND Bani is too smart to know who to trust. She is not emptionally attached to Manu...she is using Manu to speak out her sob stories for public sympathy...because now there is no Gaurav to use !!!
Saidabonu thumbnail
Bani kuch bhi kare wo hamesha galat hogi...
Best luck for u Bani!
BaniJ FTW👏👏👏
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is the first time I'm actually seeing Bani talk about her mum and it's making me feel so sad. I hope no one goes through what people like Bani have gone through cus it sounds way too painful. I can't imagine how I'd cope if someone I love dearly went through cancer three times!
1101831 thumbnail
first thing she realises after nomination is her mom illness, she is loser.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Yes it the same Manu who along with Manveer body shames her. Yesterday's epi Manu was shown telling Mnaveer that Bani was throwing water in a totally bad way.Others were doing it Bani was at a different level. Next minute he was shown telling Bani that tum achha kheli, khul ke kheli...baki (rohan) chup ke khele.watch that part again he contradicted himself...
AND Bani is too smart to know who to trust. She is not emptionally attached to Manu...she is using Manu to speak out her sob stories for public sympathy...because now there is no Gaurav to use !!!

I have already addressed the same argument here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/139858561
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 09tanki

first thing she realises after nomination is her mom illness, she is loser.

First thing? She got nominated on Thursday and dis happened in today's LF. Also it was Manu who initiated the convo.

Also it was a simple convo dat HMs have when shown to have in LF, dat don't even make it to d epi. Maybe dey'll have a part of it in voot unseen.
Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

First thing? She got nominated on Thursday and dis happened in today's LF. Also it was Manu who initiated the convo.

Also it was a simple convo dat HMs have when shown to have in LF, dat don't even make it to d epi. Maybe dey'll have a part of it in voot unseen.

as per article there is no where mention manu initiated the talk. manu isnt even good friend of her so why discuss something personal. people go through such tragic situation but they look at the positive side. her mom is still there for her. she isnt sure if her message is conveyed outside thats why she keep discussing about her mom illness.
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hope her mom gets well soon.