Views

Users

Frequent Posters

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

No wonder she has turned into such a strong girl emotionally

Someone who has seen this in life..there is nothing left to see that can be worst.

And people were crying for getting cold water in their behind..lol

Anyway i agree she is not using it..

She brings this up just when she is nominated? Last time she was nominated, her PR released an entire article about her mom, with pictures . If she didnt want public sympathy, then why would anyone print it without her prior consent?
May be other housemates have a story to tell too but havent said it on tv so you do not know. May be they have seen rough times too which has made them strong too.

You say Bani is strong emotionally.. Well I wouldnt agree with that. She is anything but emotionally strong. We've seen too many emotional breakdowns of Bani...unless those were fake.

I am not a Lopa fan...but I know what she feels if she said Bani uses her mom...maybe she did mention her mom more times which wasnt shown to us.

She is definitely trying to milk the situation.
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
1011128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

She brings this up just when she is nominated? Last time she was nominated, her PR released an entire article about her mom, with pictures . If she didnt want public sympathy, then why would anyone print it without her prior consent?
May be other housemates have a story to tell too but havent said it on tv so you do not know. May be they have seen rough times too which has made them strong too.

You say Bani is strong emotionally.. Well I wouldnt agree with that. She is anything but emotionally strong. We've seen too many emotional breakdowns of Bani...unless those were fake.

I am not a Lopa fan...but I know what she feels if she said Bani uses her mom...maybe she did mention her mom more times which wasnt shown to us.

She is definitely trying to milk the situation.

I appreciate your and other's view and you can go on and on

However I will never give even 1 percent credibility to such views or entertain such views. I just do not like the idea of people doubting others by saying they are using their mother illness. My problem is beyond baani..i just find the idea of doubting disgusting, I am aware there might be some people who would do that but I am not going to blame someone because of that chance...specially when i have no method of telling what is in heart.

So such accusations are okay if we keep it to a level but we should not go too far and now start doubting and saying people are using their mother cancer...to me it is priyanka jagga level disgust and lopa therefore will never be supported by me again.

This is my mindset..u guys are free to continue. If I will dislike baani it will be for some other reason
denver_diva thumbnail

Originally posted by: siren-call

Yes she perfectly timed it by first dicussing it with Gaurav who she was most friendly with, that too in middle of a task or when the camera was focussed on them & we got to see it on the telivised episode. Second time she did it when Om tried to say that her mom should die if she doesn't perform.

Third time was when she reacted to Manu questioning her why she wouldn't stand by him when Priyanka was going insane & talking insane. Especially when it was so important to bring it up qhen the court case task was focussed on Om being in jail for interference in flower bed task.

Fourth time, Lopa the light of truth, mentioned it so well that she uses her mom's cancer condition to over react & then gain sympathy, especially when Bani has been going around doing it on cameras privately. It was so awesome of Lopa to state Bani's mom condition works as a shield and sword, for protection and attack.

And finally today in live feed which I didnt get to see but only read.

Bani appears to be such a devious schemer, oh how could have missed it out. I didn't know she could contact her PR team and tell them to monopolize on this situation.

The plan with PR team before they go into te house...they anticipate what to publish in what stage...Rohan's is in the house too but on his official twitter account...his new year wish video was posted...he recorded it before going and he said it in the video. the PR is instructed in advance
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And here you go!
Use it again but this time fully to get symphaty and votes. And here we thought she will never use her mom name in the show!

Hope her mom gets well soon!
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In some episode manv said bani you are not like inside like you ate outside
Then bani said I am being myself

You don't know me personally
You only talk about work related talk with me

Here personally means what????
Knowing about your life story, your struggle, regarding your family

They live in a house for 105 days
All of them share their family situation to someone which bb never telecast
They can't talk about task all the time & back bite others

Its not 1st time in previous season of bb contestants share their life story to others

Andy also told how his father died, was he try to get sympathy vote????
Ali told her mother condition & how he look after her mother, was he also try to get sympathy????
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

And here you go!
Use it again but this time fully to get symphaty and votes. And here we thought she will never use her mom name in the show!

Hope her mom gets well soon!

Babua nazar aur nazariya ka farakwa hei😆tharey nazar ko jo sach lagta hei woh hei nahin , maare nazar ko jo sach lagta hei woh hakikatwa hei... nazar aur nazariya ka farak eee hi toh hei...
Tarey ko lagat hein ropa ki dosti ek dum doodwa ki tarah saaf hei par marey ko lagat hei lopa rohan ko auzaar ki tarah istemaal karat hei , dosti mein mael hei...😆.. hui na nazar aur nazariya mein farakwa?😳... mara commentwa teek laga toh rakh lena nahin laga toh jai ram ji ki😆
denver_diva thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

I appreciate your and other's view and you can go on and on

However I will never give even 1 percent credibility to such views or entertain such views. I just do not like the idea of people doubting others by saying they are using their mother illness. My problem is beyond baani..i just find the idea of doubting disgusting, I am aware there might be some people who would do that but I am not going to blame someone because of that chance...specially when i have no method of telling what is in heart.

So such accusations are okay if we keep it to a level but we should not go too far and now start doubting and saying people are using their mother cancer...to me it is priyanka jagga level disgust and lopa therefore will never be supported by me again.

This is my mindset..u guys are free to continue. If I will dislike baani it will be for some other reason

I understand what you mean. I respect that.
But I just want to say I am not doubting. ...To me it's evident, it's beyond doubt. I cannot help it if I can see through her strategy... and... I cannot explain how much I dislike her for how I feel about this whole thing now.
At this point, I would rather see Manu- Manveer (th guys I couldnt tolerate from day one) winning the show but not Bani.
I wont go on and on about it.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Banij we are with u ..
Only ppl with heart can understand this
denver_diva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Banij we are with u ..

Only ppl with heart can understand this

I too have a heart. But I am not with her !
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

+1000
Of all the people she chose to talk to manu.🥱

Why not Manu?
So she should go around telling the evil step sisters about her dukh dard?
Those two can only indulge in their self-absorbed talks or plan tea parties.
Manu was the only one who supported her after everyone supported Lopa during WKW.

Manu is still no God.
But Bani doesn't have access to the 100+ hours of special bitching footage about her.
What do people expect? Should Bani start talking to the ghas, walls, utensils, when someone asks her questions?

Oh no, she cannot because then she will look like a bitch or victim.
Now that there are only four people to talk in the house...she's just talking to the better two.
Jesus.