Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I feel sorry for her Mom...but Bani is using her Mom's condition for public sympathy. This convo is not with just housemates, this is for the audience. She did it in the beggining too with Gaurav...and now again...Disgusting is the word for Bani !!
Besides, her PR is floating articles about her mom with pictures...all this is for using her mom's condition...

Hippo and the others who feel she never mentions her mom's illness...please share your views ? Why is Bani ready to discuss her sob stories on national tv?
Who is bad? The one who uses her Mom's condition or the one who points that out?
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: denver_diva

I feel sorry for her Mom...but Bani is using her Mom's condition for public sympathy. This convo is not with just housemates, this is for the audience. She did it in the beggining too with Gaurav...and now again...Disgusting is the word for Bani !!
Besides, her PR is floating articles about her mom with pictures...all this is for using her mom's condition...

Hippo and the others who feel she never mentions her mom's illness...please share your views ? Why is Bani ready to discuss her sob stories on national tv?
Who is bad? The one who uses her Mom's condition or the one who points that out?

+1000
Of all the people she chose to talk to manu.🥱
siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She should stand in front of the camera and say these things to the camera directly. The way Om would or the way priyanka would mention her kids during an ongoing task. Then she would be getting sympathy votes from the audience.

Talking about your mom's condition with a person who's mom passed away previous month, that too this convo is happening when no task is going on, is so useless to gain sympathy. Not to mention I dont know how to watch live feeds, I don't expect many others to sit around 24/7 watching it either if they even knew how.

What she should have done was started discussing this in yesterday's task, I mean having this convo when Manu starts conversing about radiation effects of the tests they are undergoing, was so badly timed. Too bad. Definitely the most disgusting contestant this season.

'Sarcasm Alert^
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siren-call

She should stand in front of the camera and say these things to the camera directly. The way Om would or the way priyanka would mention her kids during an ongoing task. Then she would be getting sympathy votes from the audience.

Talking about your mom's condition with a person who's mom passed away previous month, that too this convo is happening when no task is going on, is so useless to gain sympathy. Not to mention I dont know how to watch live feeds, I don't expect many others to sit around 24/7 watching it either if they even knew how.

What she should have done was started discussing this in yesterday's task, I mean having this convo when Manu starts conversing about radiation effects of the tests they are undergoing, was so badly timed. Too bad. Definitely the most disgusting contestant this season.

'Sarcasm Alert^

Bani is smarter than Priyanka Jagga and Om...she knows how to send her message across more successfully...finding a housemate to talk about it is a better way to tell audience that to talk deirectly to camera and make it sooo obvious. I was never a Bani hater but now I am. May anyone win expect this girl ! Even Manu, Manveer are better than this girl now. She got physical with Lopa because Lopa was spot on and BANI wanted to suppress Lopa.

Bani only speaks what she wants the audience to know.That too when she is nominated. Last time when she was nominated, her PR floated articles about her mom's cancer and tattoos with pics..
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So now talking about mom is also for sympathy...i dont knw do people really dont understand or ignore that bani doesnt get defensive if normal convo about family or mom is going on but what triggers her is if u disrespect the situation like om and lopa did (tum apne mom ko use krti ho anf maa (i dont even want to say what om said ) ...she was just having convo with manu who lost his mom...also i didnt knw talking about family was for sympathy...i actually dont believe even after reading what was she actually talking about...some ppl choose to use it as a point and just noted that...i kmw hatered for someone does this but to this extent...salute to some ppls thinking 🤗and lastly if she a tall wanted to use her mom as sympathy she could have talked about it directly to camera..and had various time where she could have said it but she didn't
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So Gaurav knew, but we were never shown the convo when Bani told him. But beyond dat none of the HMs knew. It was only when Om mentioned her mom and Bani lost it that others came to know. Then again Manu and Lopa used it...so seems dey used her mom's mention to reaction out of Bani and get footage. Anyways as someone already mentioned coz the HMs kept bringing it up, now I suppose the HMs know. But still they dont know the details. In fact when Bani said she was 3 when he mother suffered from cancer, Manu was shocked to hear it.

But the as usual ...

...If other HMs mention Bani's mom and she reacts...
...she's using her mom for sympathy.

...If other HMs accuse her of not making efforts to talk to 50-60 kg bande and she starts talking and sharing her personal life...
...she's using sympathy card.

She's damn if she does, she's damn if she doesn't.

1011128 thumbnail

No wonder she has turned into such a strong girl emotionally

Someone who has seen this in life..there is nothing left to see that can be worst.

And people were crying for getting cold water in their behind..lol

Anyway i agree she is not using it..
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti31096

So now talking about mom is also for sympathy...i dont knw do people really dont understand or ignore that bani doesnt get defensive if normal convo about family or mom is going on but what triggers her is if u disrespect the situation like om and lopa did (tum apne mom ko use krti ho and (i dont even want to say what om said ) ...she was just having convo with manu who lost his mom...also i didnt knw talking about family was for sympathy...i actually dont believe even after reading what was she actually talking about...some ppl choose to use it as a point and just noted that ...i knw hatered for someone does this but to this extent...salute to some ppls thinking 🤗and lastly if she atall wanted to use her mom as sympathy she could have talked about it directly to camera..and had various time where she could have said it but she didn't

Word Count: 1

RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Big lol
In a house they all live for 105 days
They all share their emotional life story
They don't know which story go on air or which not

She told her mother condition to Elena & gaurav but that never air which happened before dongi's incident

Then how can she use her mother condition
siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bani is smarter than Priyanka Jagga and Om...she knows how to send her message across more successfully...finding a housemate to talk about it is a better way to tell audience that to talk deirectly to camera and make it sooo obvious. I was never a Bani hater but now I am. May anyone win expect this girl ! Even Manu, Manveer are better than this girl now. She got physical with Lopa because Lopa was spot on and BANI wanted to suppress Lopa.

Bani only speaks what she wants the audience to know.That too when she is nominated. Last time when she was nominated, her PR floated articles about her mom's cancer and tattoos with pics..

Yes she perfectly timed it by first dicussing it with Gaurav who she was most friendly with, that too in middle of a task or when the camera was focussed on them & we got to see it on the telivised episode. Second time she did it when Om tried to say that her mom should die if she doesn't perform.

Third time was when she reacted to Manu questioning her why she wouldn't stand by him when Priyanka was going insane & talking insane. Especially when it was so important to bring it up qhen the court case task was focussed on Om being in jail for interference in flower bed task.

Fourth time, Lopa the light of truth, mentioned it so well that she uses her mom's cancer condition to over react & then gain sympathy, especially when Bani has been going around doing it on cameras privately. It was so awesome of Lopa to state Bani's mom condition works as a shield and sword, for protection and attack.

And finally today in live feed which I didnt get to see but only read.

Bani appears to be such a devious schemer, oh how could have missed it out. I didn't know she could contact her PR team and tell them to monopolize on this situation.
Edited by siren-call - 7 years ago