Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeah just heard the entire convo in the LF.
Bani seems pretty much well versed in all this medical mumbo-jumbo. Manveer was called in the CR for physio and Manu was asking Bani about physio as Bani has undergone that too. Thren he asked if it was safe as it radiation is used and Bani said she wouldn't know as the effects one comtto know only later on, but assumed it was safe coz doctor's use it. Then Bani said how it may take many years before ppl can find it if its harmful or not and says about how the treatment for her mom's cancer lead to her mom's knee/ leg getting effected, which led to her now having pains in her that portion and den she had dis convo about her mom.
707793 thumbnail
I thought everyone was right when they say she is feel bad to talk abt her Mother illness as this all remind her Baba OM disgusting words 😛 that's why she reacted angry and aggressive 😆

now we are in Finale week and she need sympathy vote 😆 Aww mummy ke naam pe vote de de baba task main to i am zero ..😳

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Some of her fans said correct me if I m wrong
Bani never talk about her mom illness
Now 😕
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Today is the first time I m hearing bani talk about her mom... And please she is not saying this to again sympathy ... She just trying to explain to Manu..
God now people will use this as a proof against Bani...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

Some of her fans said correct me if I m wrong
Bani never talk about her mom illness
Now 😕

On 99th day Bani is talking one-to-one and dat too in a convo and not part of task or something and coz Manu started the topic. Poora season went by and Manu too was talking about his mom.

And for whatever reasons today in LF Manu is asking her so many questions. He even asked her about how much money she has and a lot of other things too and bani was answering all his questions.
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't she belong to a rich family!?😕
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

On 99th day Bani is talking one-to-one and dat too in a convo and not part of task or something and coz Manu started the topic. Poora season went by and Manu too was talking about his mom.

And for whatever reasons today in LF Manu is asking her so many questions. He even asked her about how much money she has and a lot of other things too and bani was answering all his questions.

This is same manu who told her that she uses her mother for footage
That's what bani said right ???
Why she is sharing all minute details
Don't she know manu 😕
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Oh god 😭 havinh two cancer patients in my family it's really heartbreaking situation for any cancer affecting patient and family 😭 she survived thrice but seems bani mom have malignant one so spreading to other parts and it's like advanced stage 😭 I really pray god that she will survive the cancer permanently...
I hope manu don't make fun of this after listening to the story like om Priyanka and Lopa bcz he himself knows the absence of mother in life...
Being biased bb who is favouring m3 and lopa from start and they reached finale I want bani to take suitcase with money if she gets chance bcz bb is never going to make her win though she gets higher votes...
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Bani khud bhi jante hai itni din sari bb viewers bani ke mom ke bare Mai sari baat Jan geya Om Manu lopa ke badaulat... Ab usko sympathy gain karke ke jarurati nehi hai ... Aj lf Mai iyea bat ayi hai . And kal Puri world use num one trend kiya... Bani bohoti. Strong and she has a strong ff hai... .. Puri ff apke sath hai... Banij FTW
Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago