M2: Kehtey Hain Inko Pyar Se India Waley

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
A Big Congrats to both Manu and Manveer

They both made it to the finale even in the presence of so called celebs Gaurav and Karan. I am super duper happy for both of them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saidabonu thumbnail
Ye he indiawale? Matlab eisa hi dosti hoti he indiawalon me? Ek dusre ke pith piche burai karna?! Host or bb ke chamche hona? Sab ko ek dusre ki khilaf karna? Ladkiyonki burai karna?
Agar eise hote indiawale, bht hi afsos pure india ko!
Agar ye log ek dusre ke sath diya hota! Ek dusre ko madad karke dosre hms ko bhi support kiya hota! Ladkionko sath diya hota! Izzat kiya hota! Tab bol sakte the ha ye hei Indiawale!

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saidabonu

Ye he indiawale? Matlab eisa hi dosti hoti he indiawalon me? Ek dusre ke pith piche burai karna?! Host or bb ke chamche hona? Sab ko ek dusre ki khilaf karna? Ladkiyonki burai karna?

Agar eise hote indiawale, bht hi afsos pure india ko!
Agar ye log ek dusre ke sath diya hota! Ek dusre ko madad karke dosre hms ko bhi support kiya hota! Ladkionko sath diya hota! Izzat kiya hota! Tab bol sakte the ha ye hei Indiawale!

At least they don't do character shaming like Bani and Gaurav, the so-called celebs
Saidabonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

At least they don't do character shaming like Bani and Gaurav, the so-called celebs

Kyu sirf B&G ye kam to sab ne hi kiya...
Lekin M3 ka dosti to bb ne bht misal kiya tha, but kya he in dosti me? Mona he jo manu par fida he, or manu he jo mo a ko use karta he, manu jo sab ko galat bolta he, sabko apne liye use karta he ...

FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

M2 have done lots of body, character and all kinds of shaming.. Bani, Rohan, Gaurav even Karan. They left nobody. They even bitched against each other..

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

M2 have done lots of body, character and all kinds of shaming.. Bani, Rohan, Gaurav even Karan. They left nobody. They even bitched against each other..

I have yet to see an episode where MM do character shaming or body shaming about anyone and as far as backbiting is concerned then everyone does it, even in normal life.
951405 thumbnail

I have yet to see an episode where MM do character shaming or body shaming about anyone and as far as backbiting is concerned then everyone does it, even in normal life.

Just ignore them. Certain people have nothing better to do than bash and hate on contestants all day long

Love your thread.

So proud of Manu, for making it this far. He has brought a lot of positive, energy and overall entertainment to the show. He'll be missed by the time this show is over.

Btw that was one great photo.

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Just ignore them. Certain people have nothing better to do than bash and hate on contestants all day long

Love your thread.

So proud of Manu, for making it this far. He has brought a lot of positive, energy and overall entertainment to the show. He'll be missed by the time this show is over.

Btw that was one great photo.

Totally loved that moment ⭐️