Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
When evicted HMs don't support Bani...
...she couldn't manage to make friends

When evicted HMs support Bani...
...dey have no choice, dey fear bashing from her fans if dey don't.
Shona_V thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First of all, I would like to mention that I'm not a bani fan.I'm a Rohan fan. But something I liked in her is, she fought alone for 105 days without any constant support. She is emotional but she isnot expressive. Her emotions burst out like a volcano but that is only when she cant handle it inside anymore. Like everyone who entered the house, she also wants to win. She has a huge fan following and she knew that. But being alone and fighting alone for such a long period of time must be appreciable. Being strong in life(whatever the situation may be) is the one thing that I learned from her. She lives in her own world because that's where she feels comfortable. She likes what she does, because its her life and she has all the rights to live it her way. She doesn't behave based on others views/opinions. She values friendship but a lil bit possessive.(We all are possessive abt our frnds and family in our lives), what's wrong in that?
I voted against her in mid week eviction but she's not bad as most of the audience think. She's perfect in her own way. All the best Miss. Gurbani Judge and thumbs up for her fans :-)
Edited by Shona_V - 7 years ago
1044164 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

When evicted HMs don't support Bani...

...she couldn't manage to make friends

When evicted HMs support Bani...
...dey have no choice, dey fear bashing from her fans if dey don't.

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

1044164 thumbnail
K,you should update your post with new gems!😆
saiba007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank yoi for the awosme post proud to bani fan personally i am from afghanistan and my entire family is bani fan we just love her. you will suprised to know how much fans she has here.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Thnk you guys for making this thread the most liked thread on this forum. Wow 153 likes. Some tried hard to show that bani was hated, but many showed them otherwise.
Won't be surprised if Bani ends up being one of the most loved so testing in BB across all seasons.
Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bani was always unfairly targetted. glad she is getting all the love outside 😳
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

bani was always unfairly targetted. glad she is getting all the love outside 😳

Yeah and sadly she didn't defend herself and dat is Y I always found it hilarious when she was constantly questioned for not taking a stand against Jagga. Bandi khud ko defend nahin karti thi and dey made such a big issue out of it. Also naively she accepted all accusations against her and still doing it.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gurbani ji tussi great ho 😆