Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Khamosh that was a really good ode to bani's journey and how it was scrutinized inside and outside the house. Bani was and is a victim of blind hate, something that was born out of a baseless allegation that she is a fixed winner. And if she indeed was BB's laadli and BB was being partial to her... I feel BB needs lessons in partiality because BB has been doing a lousy job at showing their bias towards Bani.
To me BB season 10 was all about Bani. We started off this season by knowing Bani the celeb but after all these weeks we know Bani the girl. BaniJ your fans are with you. You are winning this Bani Bro. πŸ₯³
vishesta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have been a silent reader on this forum cz the negativity and Blind-hatred here is too much for me to handle but this post has forced me to give applause to the writer.Yup! it is only this forum that has max. bani haters people outside love her tremendously.people call her a disgrace to woman,i live in a all girls college hostel and almost each and every girl has favourite as their favourite and are proud of her for being the kind of a girl she is.People who judge her for her using that one F word too often i wonder what big deal is it cz its absolutely common b/w youth these days.period.Thanks buddy for this wonderful post!
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post. Loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Brilliant post K!

You've articulated every point very well, without going into an unnecessary Bani praising session.
I started off liking some other contestants in the house, but as KJ put it today, Bani stands out, it is very hard to ignore her.

I love how fearless she is, I think she already had a fair idea about the criticism she will be subjected to while in the BB house. It takes some mental strength to understand that people will hate you, and you will have to slam the same ball back in their court harder. It also takes a fair bit of compassion, security within you to pick your own battles, but not in an unnecessary fashion.

That is how I have been able to differentiate her actions from the rest of the house, she grasps the concept of how to learn to live with people who don't like you, without leaning towards herd mentality.

Bani has had some setbacks too, which were disappointing at the time because there is no point supporting someone if you cannot acknowledge their wrong doings.

But in the end, I love her wit, and personality- which in itself is a beautiful contradiction.
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written post dear! Spoke the truth! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post!! Perfect to the T.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bang on post..very well written
Frankly 90+ likes quiet surprised me after going thru all the hatred for Bani on this forum in last 3 months..I guess there are many members who have stopped posting here just like me..This season is all about Bani this..Bani that..BaniFTW
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When i read this post
I m happy happy
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

Bang on post..very well written

Frankly 90+ likes quiet surprised me after going thru all the hatred for Bani on this forum in last 3 months..I guess there are many members who have stopped posting here just like me..This season is all about Bani this..Bani that..BaniFTW

Stop by Bani J's AT. Its a happy positive place. πŸ˜‰
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
96 likes wow
seems like most of the forum agrees with your points
Edited by ayaan786 - 7 years ago