Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Agree..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Also add when Caller of the Week praises her then scripted caller, fixed winner, Salman ki laadli.. but when bashes her then her game is exposed by the caller..

Yeah good point.😊

IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bang on post sshh!
If she does something or she doesn't she is always bashed, reasons best known to them!

Bani BB10W -I remember this😳 hoping for her to win the show.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplypurple

This is so well written and so true! Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.

Thanks SP for tweeting this. Just overwhelmed by the response on Twitter.😊
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Truer words have never been spoken.

Thanks 😊

Word Count: 1

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

And today the trend is record from previous season... And its now 235k tweet world wide... And uk , bd , pakistan Mai bhi kal Banij ke lekar trend huyi hai... And still now its going... Only pR akeli iyea sab nehi kar sake gi... Bani ke pass ek crazy fan base hai.. But log kabhi iyea mane gi nehi... Iyeahi saach hai...

Crossed 250k+and the FCs have stopped the trend long time back, but still ppl r trending and it's still trending.πŸ˜ƒ
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Crossed 250k+and the FCs have stopped the trend long time back, but still ppl r trending and it's still trending.πŸ˜ƒ

kash forum Ki bani haters bahar Ki dunia Mai jhakjar dekhti to unhe malum parti bahar bani Ki fans ne bawal macha rakkha hai . πŸ‘
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post ..People here are easily driven by hatred .. They get so consumed in it that they stop differentiating between right n wrong .. When lopa & others do something its right ..its mata ka prashad from heaven..when bani does it..oh no disgusting vile creature ..I spend like 15-20 minutes on this forum ..& i can only see bani this bani that ..their hatred have reached that point they dont feel like appreciating their favorites.. they just eat sleep to belittle bani..im glad if is not whole world ..Now they have even started to attack her for using her mother's name .. My god u live in a house 24/7 ..there will be a time when you will talk about your life & family..mai toh apne pure khandaan ke baare mai baat karti if show mai hoti ..at the same time drawer mai paise rakhna vali speech they believe that 🀣 Bani toh bani her fans have been attacked constantly on this forum ..They have even gone as far as to call them pr ..bhai sab pr nahi hain yahan..hamare jaise normal log bhi show dekhte hain ..I dislike lopa so much..she have a bad personality full of fakeness.. i still wouldn't consider her worst human on this earth ..its a game show where you get judged 24/7 on every little thing you do.. I have seen so many people calling bani worst human..pathetic soul..worst bb contestant..disgusting creature..n what not..Bani ne aisa kya kia hai that she is called all of that stuff..nothing actually.. but haye nafrat.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on post πŸ‘
#BaniFTW
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Couldn't have said it better.
Mahi92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail