mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Manveer - well played

but

why was he screaming at Lopa saying 'tu important nahin hai"?

She cuts his hair
She takes care of him
He flirts with her
She is cooking for him
She has stood and fought for him
She does not back bite about them (even though they do)

and in return - both Manu and Manveer have thrown her under the bus at every instance..

When will she learn?

As for Manveer carryingManu and Lopa to the finals - it was a team - yes he was the last man standing but there is no doubt that Team Manu took a lot more torture than the other team..

As much as I applaud Manveer for withstanding the task.. I feel both he and Manu are somewhat of a villain..
Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lopa is smart enough. Her main priority is rohan hence in the task she smartly became busy in making snake n didnt help them. If manveer says tu important nhi h so even hes not important to her.
N uts funny when ever i start liking manveer he does or says something like this.
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manveer thinks so high of himself, agreed that he did the most in task and endured so much but Lopa ne to jaa kar BB ko nhi kaha tha ni to put her in his group neither she was the one who decided about the result of winning the task. She also was rubbing his hands when he was doing the task and made tea for him. Ye sab to dikhayi nhi deta.
mada007 thumbnail
Basically manveer deserves friends like Manu who will cut his ropes at the first opportunity

They have bothbeen doing Bani's chaaploosi after the mall visit when they saw her support and how the channel is favouring her. They hang aroumd with RoPa the whole day and when it actually comes to doing something - they jump on them without a thought

The real snakes this season are M2 IMHO.
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Manveer is a big disappointment...he had become too arrogant after winning two tasks I did not like the way he was talking to lopa and even to Rohan he said that how he plays Rohan can't play like that in his whole life ...obviously they could not stoop low like him 🤢
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woah wait.. Lopa cuts Manveer's hair and cooks and takes care of him!?
I read this post twice to see Rohan's name but didn't find one.. She does all this for manveer too?!
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Manveer and Mannu are clever foxes they have thrown even mona under the bus many times then lopa is nothing to them but LOPA even BANI are stupid girls who are always in support of manu and manveer for no reason.
Mannu is so vile, he has talked bad shameful things about everybody in the house but also housemates act like they have no brains ughh 🤢
1011128 thumbnail
1. Manveer gave us this oscar winning performance where he was shivering and calling baani baani and mannu was crying and uttering crap about aam addmi as if rohan is some nawab NOT for carrying lopa or mannu BUT FOR HIMSELF

2. Yes there is a pattern where this ganwar does put other under the bus. When Mannu exited look at how Manveer was angry as if Mannu did some crime. He was worried about his chances

mada007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Woah wait.. Lopa cuts Manveer's hair and cooks and takes care of him!?

I read this post twice to see Rohan's name but didn't find one.. She does all this for manveer too?!

https://twitter.com/Boss_updates/status/819406821072900097

One of the many where Manveer (and Manu) is appreciating Lopa for keeping his hair in shape..
Edited by mada007 - 7 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it was very unfair choosing Lopa for jail. Manveer was sooo bias!

Lopa was right the first two removed the hand first should go. It would be fair enough!