Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

People on twitter n on forum too said that lopa would be out if she was nominated hence bb directly out her in finals.
Anyways moracle can only happen if manu takes prize money. Then mid week eviction might be cancelled.😆

Aray don't get effected with all this... finale kareeb hai emotions are running high...hota hai ye sab... 😆

Lopa ke sath sath Rohan ke lie bhi pray krna plejjj... 😭
samrn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The task rule book clearly stated whole team will be affected by the team performance since its a group task not the individual.It was not like teams didn't know about it and rules were same for both the teams right from the start.
"Is Muqabale ka seedha asar is season k akhri nomination par padhega yani ki is Muqabale ko harne wali team ko akhri nomination me kafi nuqsaan hoga".
The task started at 5 pm Manu left the spot at 5.30,Bani and Rohan also a little after 5.30 pm and Lopa after 5.45 pm and Mona after 6pm.

As far as individual performances is concerned the worst performer did get the punishment.

I still didn't get whats unfair in it.
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoPa

Did you guys see,she also made ishaara to Manu-Manveer to send Lopa in jail.😕

Yep, I noticed that too. Par voh kehte hai na ki Jo dusro ke liye gaddha khodta hai Usmein khud hi gir jaata hai...That happened to Bani 😆
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Ikr. Just because Manveer stayed till the end, doesn't mean Manu and Lopa didn't make any efforts. Lopa has been exceptional in most of the tasks. Rohan and Bani lose their grips because of Manu. And, it was a group task, so every contestant deserves to enjoy the benefits.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanika I'll give you one rule that applies to both this forum and to the show as well. Its fair when it benefits us but highly unfair if the same benefit goes to the other team.
I agree Lopa was not at her best in this task but that doesn't make her undeserving from any angle. Throughout the season, she has contributed thoroughly to all the tasks and won many tasks too. If anything was unfair, it was Rohan being paired with the 2 weaklings of the house.
Lopa deserves to be in the finale. 🥳
nehaaa.14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Tanika I'll give you one rule that applies to both this forum and to the show as well. Its fair when it benefits us but highly unfair if the same benefit goes to the other team.
I agree Lopa was not at her best in this task but that doesn't make her undeserving from any angle. Throughout the season, she has contributed thoroughly to all the tasks and won many tasks too. If anything was unfair, it was Rohan being paired with the 2 weaklings of the house.
Lopa deserves to be in the finale. 🥳

+1

Many people are complaining that it should have been an individual task. Agar individual task hota, tab bhi Lopa would have easily made it to Top 3 best performers. Bani and Mona for sure would have lose if that was the case. And, I agree with you, if anything was unfair, it was Rohan being paired with Bani and Mona. That was done intentionally to put Rohan vs Bani in next nomination.