Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

yes i was im notppointing at u actually.
but now be happy everyone i think lopa will be out like kishwer. bbs doing it again what they did last year. acc to new spoiler

tum bahut jaldi negative ho jaati ho😡,last time samjhaya tha na
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no tani im having this feeling. if they can do it to kishwer they can do it to lopa too. im going to cry now
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What new spoiler? Bag one ?
Mannu swami will take bag
Btw how unfair no half the price again then y have task to increase the price earlier
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

What new spoiler? Bag one ?
Mannu swami will take bag
Btw how unfair no half the price again then y have task to increase the price earlier

no i think there will be a task i suppose n maybe only for m2 lopa. i hope im wrong. i want lopa in finals😭
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Because Lopa got it in bheekh from Manveer...like everything else...she got the to be in finals in bheekh...glad that Lopa got it in bheekh...clearly shows her aukaat 🤢
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

no tani im having this feeling. if they can do it to kishwer they can do it to lopa too. im going to cry now

last time bhi tumhe feeling aayi thi ki lopu top 4 mein nahi hogi,but your feeling was wrong😡 😆
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

last time bhi tumhe feeling aayi thi ki lopu top 4 mein nahi hogi,but your feeling was wrong😡 😆

Im hell scared. Someone do something. Tell me im wrong 😭. They should keep the offer open for everyone. I dont want them to manipulate like they did to kishwer😭.
Please😭
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey fatema... lopa ke fandom ko kisne small bola??? Atleast I don't think like that... if lopa, bani, rohan and manu would have been nominated i am sure the former three would have made it to finals as they have huge fan following... Manu nahi pohanch sakta tha finals mein thats why they tried their best to save him from nominations week after week... this whole direct entry to finale tamasha was staged to save manu seth from nominations and to make sure he enters the top 4 and to make sure Rohan is evicted before finale... I just hope some miracle happens and Manu leaves before Rohan and Rohan enters top 4...
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My only problem is... to save Manu they gave ticket to finale to the whole team... and nominated only two contestants to make sure rohan gets evicted and Manu is saved from last nominations...lopa n Manveer to anyway phnch hi jaty... its Manu who needed BB's help to reach top 4
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: DalenaGilvatore

Hey fatema... lopa ke fandom ko kisne small bola??? Atleast I don't think like that... if lopa, bani, rohan and manu would have been nominated i am sure the former three would have made it to finals as they have huge fan following... Manu nahi pohanch sakta tha finals mein thats why they tried their best to save him from nominations week after week... this whole direct entry to finale tamasha was staged to save manu seth from nominations and to make sure he enters the top 4 and to make sure Rohan is evicted before finale... I just hope some miracle happens and Manu leaves before Rohan and Rohan enters top 4...

People on twitter n on forum too said that lopa would be out if she was nominated hence bb directly out her in finals .
Anyways miracle can only happen if manu takes prize money. Then mid week eviction might be cancelled. 😆
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago