Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RoPa

Ohhh..ye to aapne logic waali baat kar di๐Ÿ˜ƒI think people don't understand the term GROUP task,if one group wins all the members enjoy the advantage and if it loses every member has to bear the brunt. Itna staright forward baat kaise samajh nhi aati๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Lopa deserves to be a finalist,she has worked very hard to be thereโญ๏ธโญ๏ธMe to agar rohan team jeet ti tabhi itni hi khush hoti and would not call any FANDOM "SMALL".

+1 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Manveer did good job in the task but Lopamudra also contributed well in the task. She tolerated Bani's tortures for long time while Bani was targeting her. And later when the other team was torturing Manveer, Lopa felt bad for him and tried to stop them and even helped him by rubbing his cold hands. Next day throwing a 'aata-snake' was actually a smart idea, but unfortunately didn't work on Mona.๐Ÿ˜† At least she didn't get physical with them or tortured them.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Yes but uska popat phir se ho gaya ๐Ÿ˜† aur woh bhi jail gayi.Even bb was so desperate to send BaLo in jail ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I believe lopa wud have reached final any how
But these terms like nomination ka Adar n all have been used earlier too
It's completely unfair at this stage u r sending 3 ppl directly to finals
Mannu didn't even get into nomination by any chance it's so clear bb is saving him
If Rohan team won i wud have still asked for a task
Ticket to finale week ke baad this was like ticket to finale task that too without being informed
N like ppl saying if Rohan team wud have won then it wud have been fine no then the other side that is m2 n lopa fans wud have been complaining abt Mona Rohan bani being sent direct to finals ๐Ÿ˜Š
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

I believe lopa wud have reached final any how
But these terms like nomination ka Adar n all have been used earlier too
It's completely unfair at this stage u r sending 3 ppl directly to finals
Mannu didn't even get into nomination by any chance it's so clear bb is saving him
If Rohan team won i wud have still asked for a task
Ticket to finale week ke baad this was like ticket to finale task that too without being informed
N like ppl saying if Rohan team wud have won then it wud have been fine no then the other side that is m2 n lopa fans wud have been complaining abt Mona Rohan bani being sent direct to finals ๐Ÿ˜Š

@bold 1 i disagree bb had very clearly metioned that this task will have great impact on the mid week nominations n everyone was pretty sure that the losjng team will be nomjnated so no surprises there.
@bold2 how would lopa fans complain. Lopa ke fans hain hi kaha do teen toh h isiliye she would be out of bb if she would be nominated?right?
*Dev.* thumbnail
No...if Manvir was in team Rohan and if Rohan and Bani would have performed like Lopanudra and Manu in THIS task and if they would have gone in finale because of Manvir's great performance then I would have said the same. It was only Manvir who performed extremely well from his team. Yes it was aforementioned in the rule that whole team will get benefit but still it isn't fair with Rohan and Bani since they too performed well just like Manvir and Manu and Lopa.

They should have nominated everyone except Manvir and let viewers decide who to send in finale. I'm sure Rohan, Bani and Lopa would have made it by votes and Manu would have evicted but they again saved Manu from nomination. He's getting saved from nominations jab sey aaya hai woh ghar sey.

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As if BB already knew that Manveer would perform better than anyone else ๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

@bold 1 i disagree bb had very clearly metioned that this task will have great impact on the mid week nominations n everyone was pretty sure that the losjng team will be nomjnated so no surprises there.
@bold2 how would lopa fans complain. Lopa ke fans hain hi kaha do teen toh h isiliye she would be out of bb if she would be nominated?right?

oh really dude fans to hai ap Na mante honge main to manti Hun
N incorrect abt bold as well ppl thought there will be role reversal
No one knew winning team will be directly into finals
Again it was abt losing team getting punishment n I find it ok that Rohan team getting nominated
Point is abt winning team
Btw
Forum is not the only world
it's completely unfair for me n I will stick to it
DoremonLove thumbnail

oh really dude fans to hai ap Na mante honge main to manti Hun
N incorrect abt bold as well ppl thought there will be role reversal
No one knew winning team will be directly into finals
Again it was abt losing team getting punishment n I find it ok that Rohan team getting nominated
Point is abt winning team
Btw
Forum is not the only world
it's completely unfair for me n I will stick to it

I was being sarcastic about fans๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

I was being sarcastic about fans๐Ÿ˜†

maine lopa fans ko thanks Bhi bola hai twitter pe yest for their supprt to Rohan fans dono fandom Mein Kuch Kuch log alag sochte hai n yes there has been some issue but I wud never deny lopa cud never make it to top 4 .i think u were tensed abt lopa going out after m2 reached mall task
I told u she will be in finals
DoremonLove thumbnail

maine lopa fans ko thanks Bhi bola hai twitter pe yest for their supprt to Rohan fans dono fandom Mein Kuch Kuch log alag sochte hai n yes there has been some issue but I wud never deny lopa cud never make it to top 4 .i think u were tensed abt lopa going out after m2 reached mall task
I told u she will be in finals

yes i was im notppointing at u actually.
but now be happy everyone i think lopa will be out like kishwer. bbs doing it again what they did last year. acc to new spoiler