Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Rohan and Bani are the highest vote gainers...as much as I dislike Bani, I can't deny that she has a huge fan base... just like Rohan's fans are putting in so much hard work to save him, even Bani fans are doing the same.
Yes, Rohan and Bani did go a tiny bit overboard with Manveer in this task but they didn't hurt him...the force with which Manu threw water on Rohan and Bani , it hurts like hell.
That force made Bani lose her grip which in turn propelled Rohan backwards. They didn't quit this task but...looking at both day's performances, Mona, Rohan, Bani and especially Manveer performed really well...Manu didnt. Lopa was a bit better than Manu though.
But I 'm sorry...the way Manu and Lopa got a free pass to the finale , riding mainly on Manveer's hardwork is just unfair. They might have tried but it can't get denied that only Manveer's efforts took them forward.
What would have been fair was to nominate all those who had let go of the buzzer.
Sending Manu and Lopa, who had let go of the buzzer, and nominating Rohan's team for the same thing is very stupid.

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sidsk

Rohan and Bani are the highest vote gainers...as much as I dislike Bani, I can't deny that she has a huge fan base... just like Rohan's fans are putting in so much hard work to save him, even Bani fans are doing the same.

Yes, Rohan and Bani did go a tiny bit overboard with Manveer in this task but they didn't hurt him...the force with which Manu threw water on Rohan and Bani , it hurts like hell.
That force made Bani lose her grip which in turn propelled Rohan backwards. They didn't quit this task but...looking at both day's performances, Mona, Rohan, Bani and especially Manveer performed really well...Manu didnt. Lopa was a bit better than Manu though.
But I 'm sorry...the way Manu and Lopa got a free pass to the finale , riding mainly on Manveer's hardwork is just unfair. They might have tried but it can't get denied that only Manveer's efforts took them forward.
What would have been fair was to nominate all those who had let go of the buzzer.
Sending Manu and Lopa, who had let go of the buzzer, and nominating Rohan's team for the same thing is very stupid.

@bold-eggjhactly...Manveer was d only one who earned his immunity...rest all shud have been nominated n den dey shud have let d audience take d decision but den waise Manu wud have been d one to go out 😉...so dey saved him n in dat process even Lopa 😡
951405 thumbnail
I somewhat agree with you and somewhat disagree with you too.

Agreed that this should've been a individual task, or that for once Manu and Manveer are pitted against each other.

Disagree on the notion that Manu doesn't deserve to be in the finals.

Honestly I felt Manu was completely off yesterday when it comes to mentally, focus and mentality. For someone who's mentally strong to lose at such a quick fashion is very surprising . I think his heart just wasn't in it yesterday which is why he lost focus...

Maybe it was due to Mona's change in behaviour, and him missing his mother. He said to speak a lot with Mona's mom, so it must've been reminded him about his mother. Those tears could've been released due to suppression from those cases, and seeing a friend being somewhat tortured.

Well that's my view there.

However Manu more than made up for it today with his sheer force of and measuring Bani enough to make her slip away which also indirectly made way for Rohan to slip up because of his own stupidity.

Manu was better than Manveer in this task today, and overall it's a team game, so without them, the team wouldn't have won. Manveer is definitely the MVP of the task though for his yesterday performance, the same way Manu was the MVP in the solar task, and arguably the caller task.

BB can't predict who will win. Manveer won yesterday, but the team won today, and it was because of Manu that made both Rohan/Bani out while Manveer provided a secondary effort.

Without MAnu, Manveer wouldn't have made this far in the game, because he's been riding off of Manu's coat-tails for the whole duration of the show, and all footage acquired were initiated by Manu to begin with.

Lopa was certainly the weakest link today as the snake was rather a feeble attempt. I don't care about Lopa, so I'm not going to defend her.

As for favouritism, Bani has gotten plenty of it in major doses, she's the front runner when it comes to that regard
-Non existent punishment despite abusing and absuing, and breaking BB property
-Hardlybeing berated by BB for her english
-Being spoon feed and cuddled by Salman even with her rude behaviour for several weeks.
-Gender shamed Mona and Manveer, with the most discipable disgusting comment ever and it was avoided by Salman.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The finale that should be happening based on audience votes is happening now because of BB's manipulations and hatred towards Rohan. This show has so gone to the dogs.

Bani and Rohan would've most likely been on stage as top 2. Yes, okay can't say whether it would've been Manveer or Rohan but these three were the top 3. Now we have the two weakest contenders Lopa, Manu propelled into the top 4. Like seriously, I've never heard of top 4 finalists being placed in those positions without audience votes. 🤔

This is Bigg Boss, or Big Brother or whatever it's called in your country. And strong contenders are not strong because of any task vask, under this format they are strong based on who the majority of audience like, and who obtain the most votes. How can a task determine the top 4?

There's no point to this show anymore, it doesn't even understand it's own format 🤔 😆

No more Bigg Boss for me after Rohan's evicted. It's seriously such a waste of time. But gotta say, it's pretty obvious Bani has the most fans and should be the winner so if Manveer is crowned, that's gonna be bladdy hilarious 🤣