Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dimple_usa

The worst thing Bigg Boss does every season is that they never put two very close friends agianst each other for 99% of tasks, may be in one or two they will. Manu and manveee have always been in the same together for most of the time and this way they r never fighting agaibat each other. Tge true xolora would have cone out if manu was in the opposite team and manveer ib different one. Lopa and rohan were in separate groups, so now we can see how rohan and looa were fighting, why did bigg boss neveput manu againat manvver.

Because BB is unfair. Rohan Lopa actually share a very genuine and real friendship with each other. Still BB always try to project them in bad light. And we know that Manu bitch about Manveer too behind his back. Still Manu gets the clean chit.

BB wants to shove the commoners down our throat!. Its pretty sad and unfair!
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Without any doubt, Lopa performed terrible and the worst in this task. Manu also did very bad. Although Rohan Bani Mona lost the task but they did a lot better than Manu and Lopa.

At this stage, the best thing to do would be normal nomination process. Tasks and especially group tasks are unfair to all the housemates.

feels like lopa and mannu could have let it as soon the task started.. and eat popcorns while waiting for manveer to win it for them 😵
i dont get BB logic
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think BB is unfair to Bani. I think she gets good footage and chances too. But the fact that they are so biased toward M2 is pathetic.

When I see what they do to Rohan, I feel so bad. He is doing so well and viewers are loving him but BB is going totally off. Its so wrong to see this unfair treatment toward Rohan. Colors surely is a pathetic channel!

Let's agree to disagree here. Bani do get footage because she is strong contender but she doesn't get credit for her performance and gets nominated, and since she have large fan base so BB want to earn huge money by nominating her. Same way they nominated Rohan as he too have good following so chances are high to earn money and now with both Bani and Rohan nominated it's a win win for BB.
BB is based towards Rohan have always said it, they cut his scenes. He is well mannered and relatable.

BB favours M3 a lot.

Yes, BB used to be So Good when it used to come on Sony TV. Colors has made BB more dramatic and pathetic.
Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sonalifan said there will be 5 finalists. I don't know why this changed! They badly want Rohan to be out. But viewers don't support them in their dirty politics. BB is in huge trouble!

Yes and remember how Manu said that Rohan will go out too like Karan Rahul Gaurav. It showed his confident that he will make it to finals.

I can write on paper. If they nominate Manu against the other HMS and consider the votes then MANU will be evicted!

The channel also knows manu won't stand anywhere infront if the contestants remaining now , hence very cunningly he has bee protected and saved every week from nomination by introducing weird ways of nominating. I can't remember when the hms got a chance of the unusual method of nominations. The season is a total mess!
The channel is playing with our time money energy and emotions.

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Let's agree to disagree here. Bani do get footage because she is strong contender but she doesn't get credit for her performance and gets nominated, and since she have large fan base so BB want to earn huge money by nominating her. Same way they nominated Rohan as he too have good following so chances are high to earn money and now with both Bani and Rohan nominated it's a win win for BB.
BB is based towards Rohan have always said it, they cut his scenes. He is well mannered and relatable.

BB favours M3 a lot.

Yes, BB used to be So Good when it used to come on Sony TV. Colors has made BB more dramatic and pathetic.

i never liked rohan but i won't disagree here.. because BB has surely been unfair to him
same cheez dusrey krte hen but biggboss doesn't take such high actions like towards rohan.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

BB favours M3 a lot.

Yeah
but still BB was more tolerable in season 4 too. But they have completely lost it in this season. At least two years back, we had Pritam Gautam Karishma as finalists who deserved it. But this season is so horrible.

Bani is a strong contender but still her scenes do not get cut, gets good footage, and she gets tasks to perform. In rohan case, this does not happen. His scenes get cut, his friendship with Lopa is projected in negative light, he does not get chance to perform many tasks. Basically its so clear that BB wants him out which is pathetic because he is a very deserving winner.
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This season the audience does not get to chose their finalist !
The channel is shoving down the throats their script and their theme of the season !
I know the show is scripted but this season they actually made it so transparent and evident , there is nkt doubt that the show is scripted !
At least the finalists should b chosen by voting and not by script !
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

This season the audience does not get to chose their finalist !
The channel is shoving down the throats their script and their theme of the season !
I know the show is scripted but this season they actually made it so transparent and evident , there is nkt doubt that the show is scripted !
At least the finalists should b chosen by voting and not by script !

with nitibha reaching so far by doing nothing.. i doubt if it is scripted 😆
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Whenever I think, BB cannot stoop lower they shock me again!

In Team Manu, Manu and Lopa did not PERFORM well but just because of Manveer the whole team won. That is so pathetic. They should had nominated everyone and let the viewers take the decision. Just because of Manveer, both Manu and Lopa will get the benefit.

Although all three members of team Rohan performed well but still they will get the punishment. Rohan and Bani tried their best to make Team Manu lose. Wherein Lopa was busy preparing the snake and Manu was going in and out to check on her. Task is not just about staying longer but its should be also about trying to make the other team lose.

Well Rohan, Bani, and Mona performed very well.

This is gross injustice. Now its Rohan Vs Bani and both are the strongest contenders of this season without a doubt.

Just wanted to make sure again, Is there not going to be another task between Manu Lopa Manveer?

@bold-nope...dere ain't gonna b nemore task...even I was eagerly awaiting for Big Boss to make such an announcement but d moment he said d losing team gets nominated n d winning team is immune...I was like gayi bhains paani mein...so bloody fuc***g unfair man...I like both of dem n now one of dem will be evicted unfairly n Lopa n Manu ko kuch kiye bina hi sidhe final 4 mein entry 🤢🤢🤢
Edited by TheBigTamasha - 7 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BB made it so so obvious that he is unfair to Rohan the most. My major complain is just for one push he was nominated for serveral weeks, where Bani didn't get any punishment even after showing more serious physical violence.
BB's partiality towards Manveer is also very clear. Manveer got to retain his captaincy even after such pathetic performance in his captaincy duration. Never got criticized for being a partial sanchalak during GauravPJ captaincy task.
Now I read in an article Om is going to attend finale. This really makes me think that BB is scared of him.
BB and colors channel are extremely biased.