Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shumi.

This task was well planned by BB keeping in mind who are all should go to final.

Team A- manu, manveer & lopa----that is two physically strong male and one female who gives her fullest during task.

Team B-bani , mona and rohan----that is two female (won't say physically weak) one male who is not physically as strong as other two. out of two female bani always the loser, mona's task doing efforts and strength are next to nothing.

From the way the team was made it is obvious that how BB played

if the teams are like this

Team A-manu, rohan . bani

Team B-manveer, lopa , mona

Bani and mona may lose the task then there would have been faire competition between the teams

They very well know that Bani is a task quitter and Mona can be easily influence so she might just leave the task for the love of M2. Rohan will try his best but one person in a group task cannot do much. Bani tried her best and I feel both did very well. However, Manu Manveer, Lopa were a solid team.

Just to make M2 finalists, they stoop to this level.

Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

i agree that saving mannu and lopa from nominations just because of manveer was not fair
manveer deserved it so he got it
i would say mannu also deserved it because he tried well to make other contestants leave the button
but lopa? she left the button and then next day she was busy making snake which didn't even work on mona 🀣 🀣
secondly nomination of bani was very disappointing.. she and rohan shouldn't have got nominated because they were ones to make efforts on day 1

You're right Manveer did very well. He deserved his position because he performed exceptionally well. However, the whole task was very unfair to begin with. The teams were totally off. Manu did not deserve it for me at least. Big Boss knows very well that if Manu would had got nominated then he would had been evicted. But they made sure he does not get nominated. Manu was the first one to get off so ideally he did not do his part well.

Lopa played very bad. I don't know why she was making that snake. it was a terrible idea. Still she became finalist based on the task. They should had played fair.

Put Rohan Bani Lopa Manveer Manu against each other together and we would know who will be the top 3 finalists!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The BB was alwaysike that .biased . I m totally fed up from bb
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have no words to say when I see blatantly bias of Bigg Boss towards Rohan and Bani.

BB favours Manu and Lopanudra here as they were given free pass to finale with only deserving Manvir(read bheeekk in Lopanudra's wordsπŸ˜†) ... otherwise Lopanudra did NOT performed well compared to others in this task. Even Manu tried to make problems for opposite team but Lopanudra was busy in playing with fake flour snake and it failed.(how dumb?πŸ˜† πŸ˜•)

Rohan and Bani don't deserve together nominated after the task as they performed MUCH Better in comparison to Manu, Mona and Lopanudra.
Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree ! Should have been individual task and the winner gets saved from mid week and the rest in the nomination pool.
I don't agree with the idea of only putting Rohan & Bani in the nomination, that's unfair!
I think the final week , the audience should get to decide who they want as finalists ..
Manu has been protected since the time he has returned, it looks like the Channel promised to take him till the finale!
The channel should stop fooling the audience and let us ( the audience ) decide our finalists ..
Very unfair for Rohan n bani if they r they only 2 in the nomination :(
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I have no words to say when I see blatantly bias of Bigg Boss towards Rohan and Bani.

BB favours Manu and Lopanudra here as they were given free pass to finale with inky deserving Manvir(read bheeekk in Lopanudra's wordsπŸ˜†) ... otherwise Lopanudra did NOT performed well compared to others in this task. Even Manu tried to make problems for opposite team but Lopanudra was busy in playing with fake flour snake and it failed.(how dumb?πŸ˜† πŸ˜•)

Rohan and Bani don't deserve together nominated after the task as they performed MUCH Better in comparison to Manu, Mona and Lopanudra.

I don't think BB is unfair to Bani. I think she gets good footage and chances too. But the fact that they are so biased toward M2 is pathetic.

When I see what they do to Rohan, I feel so bad. He is doing so well and viewers are loving him but BB is going totally off. Its so wrong to see this unfair treatment toward Rohan. Colors surely is a pathetic channel!
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

I agree ! Should have been individual task and the winner gets saved from mid week and the rest in the nomination pool.
I don't agree with the idea of only putting Rohan & Bani in the nomination, that's unfair!
I think the final week , the audience should get to decide who they want as finalists ..
Manu has been protected since the time he has returned, it looks like the Channel promised to take him till the finale!
The channel should stop fooling the audience and let us ( the audience ) decide our finalists ..
Very unfair for Rohan n bani if they r they only 2 in the nomination :(

Sonalifan said there will be 5 finalists. I don't know why this changed! They badly want Rohan to be out. But viewers don't support them in their dirty politics. BB is in huge trouble!

Yes and remember how Manu said that Rohan will go out too like Karan Rahul Gaurav. It showed his confident that he will make it to finals.

I can write on paper. If they nominate Manu against the other HMS and consider the votes then MANU will be evicted!
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Saraa.

You're right Manveer did very well. He deserved his position because he performed exceptionally well. However, the whole task was very unfair to begin with. The teams were totally off. Manu did not deserve it for me at least. Big Boss knows very well that if Manu would had got nominated then he would had been evicted. But they made sure he does not get nominated. Manu was the first one to get off so ideally he did not do his part well.

Lopa played very bad. I don't know why she was making that snake. it was a terrible idea. Still she became finalist based on the task. They should had played fair.

Put Rohan Bani Lopa Manveer Manu against each other together and we would know who will be the top 3 finalists!

agreed by every word of yours..
the only reason i wont mind mannu to be nominated is at least he was not busy making a snake all the time 🀣 but was actually performing out on the field.

but rohan and especially bani's nomination was very disappointing

lopa making snake is still cracking me up 🀣 dont know what was that woman up to

and yes as u said there should had been competition among rest..
and teams were very wrong
dimple_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The worst thing Bigg Boss does every season is that they never put two very close friends agianst each other for 99% of tasks, may be in one or two they will. Manu and manveee have always been in the same together for most of the time and this way they r never fighting agaibat each other. Tge true xolora would have cone out if manu was in the opposite team and manveer ib different one. Lopa and rohan were in separate groups, so now we can see how rohan and looa were fighting, why did bigg boss neveput manu againat manvver.
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

agreed by every word of yours..
the only reason i wont mind mannu to be nominated is at least he was not busy making a snake all the time 🀣 but was actually performing out on the field.

but rohan and especially bani's nomination was very disappointing

lopa making snake is still cracking me up 🀣 dont know what was that woman up to

and yes as u said there should had been competition among rest..
and teams were very wrong

Without any doubt, Lopa performed terrible and the worst in this task. Manu also did very bad. Although Rohan Bani Mona lost the task but they did a lot better than Manu and Lopa.

At this stage, the best thing to do would be normal nomination process. Tasks and especially group tasks are unfair to all the housemates.