Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Whenever I think, BB cannot stoop lower they shock me again!

In Team Manu, Manu and Lopa did not PERFORM well but just because of Manveer the whole team won. That is so pathetic. They should had nominated everyone and let the viewers take the decision. Just because of Manveer, both Manu and Lopa will get the benefit.

Although all three members of team Rohan performed well but still they will get the punishment. Rohan and Bani tried their best to make Team Manu lose. Wherein Lopa was busy preparing the snake and Manu was going in and out to check on her. Task is not just about staying longer but its should be also about trying to make the other team lose.

Well Rohan, Bani, and Mona performed very well.

This is gross injustice. Now its Rohan Vs Bani and both are the strongest contenders of this season without a doubt.

Just wanted to make sure again, Is there not going to be another task between Manu Lopa Manveer?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
No task anymore... Bb muft me apni ladlaa makkar Manu and lopa KO finalist bana dia... 😡
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

No task anymore... Bb muft me apni ladlaa makkar Manu and lopa KO finalist bana dia... 😡

I have nothing against Lopa. I like her but honestly BIG BOSS knows if they put Lopa and Manu in nominations with Rohan and Bani then Lopa Manu will be behind!

I am so shocked that there will not be another TASK.
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Both Bani and Rohan are my favorites 🥺.

From team Manu, I feel only Manveer deserved to be the finalist and you are so right that the other two got an easy pass 🤢. BB set the teams in such a way that no way that Rohan's team would win over Manu's considering how aggressive Manu gets !!

With Bani and Rohan nominated, BB got the best way to earn as they have the highest number of fans !!!
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Both Bani and Rohan are my favorites 🥺.

From team Manu, I feel only Manveer deserved to be the finalist and you are so right that the other two got an easy pass 🤢. BB set the teams in such a way that no way that Rohan's team would win over Manu's considering how aggressive Manu gets !!

With Bani and Rohan nominated, BB got the best way to earn as they have the highest number of fans !!!

Yes I love Rohan but like Bani and Lopa too.

If I am not wrong, then in last seasons contestants played their last task individually. Its pathetic how because of the team, the other two got saved because of Manveer.

I don't get why big boss puts M2 in team together for a task. They should had divided them too like they divided RoPa

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ill explain achese if banis team had won n they were send to finale then it qould have been fair. Just bcoz its lopa n M2 its unfair.
Its funny i agree manveer did best but just bcoz lopa was poor in this task doesnt mean she diesnt deserve to be in top 3. She has always given her best from beginning.
And also people saying that if lopa was nominated she wouldnt survive she would be out. Is it?. Good then i hope now small fandom of lopa doesnt help anyone else in voting.
Khatam baat.

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Whenever I think, BB cannot stoop lower they shock me again!

In Team Manu, Manu and Lopa did not PERFORM well but just because of Manveer the whole team won. That is so pathetic. They should had nominated everyone and let the viewers take the decision. Just because of Manveer, both Manu and Lopa will get the benefit.

Although all three members of team Rohan performed well but still they will get the punishment. Rohan and Bani tried their best to make Team Manu lose. Wherein Lopa was busy preparing the snake and Manu was going in and out to check on her. Task is not just about staying longer but its should be also about trying to make the other team lose.

Well Rohan, Bani, and Mona performed very well.

This is gross injustice. Now its Rohan Vs Bani and both are the strongest contenders of this season without a doubt.

Just wanted to make sure again, Is there not going to be another task between Manu Lopa Manveer?

i agree that saving mannu and lopa from nominations just because of manveer was not fair
manveer deserved it so he got it
i would say mannu also deserved it because he tried well to make other contestants leave the button
but lopa? she left the button and then next day she was busy making snake which didn't even work on mona 🤣 🤣
secondly nomination of bani was very disappointing.. she and rohan shouldn't have got nominated because they were ones to make efforts on day 1
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree they should have kept individual tasks...
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This task was well planned by BB keeping in mind who are all should go to final.

Team A- manu, manveer & lopa----that is two physically strong male and one female who gives her fullest during task.

Team B-bani , mona and rohan----that is two female (won't say physically weak) one male who is not physically as strong as other two. out of two female bani always the loser, mona's task doing efforts and strength are next to nothing.

From the way the team was made it is obvious that how BB played

if the teams are like this

Team A-manu, rohan . bani

Team B-manveer, lopa , mona

Bani and mona may lose the task then there would have been faire competition between the teams
Edited by shumi. - 7 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Ill explain achese if banis team had won n they were send to finale then it qould have been fair. Just bcoz its lopa n M2 its unfair.

Its funny i agree manveer did best but just bcoz lopa was poor in this task doesnt mean she diesnt deserve to be in top 3. She has always given her best from beginning.
And also people saying that if lopa was nominated she wouldnt survive she would be out. Is it?. Good then i hope now small fandom of lopa doesnt help anyone else in voting.
Khatam baat.

I am not saying Lopa does not deserve to be in top 3. However, its the unfair advantage that both Manu Lopa got because of Manveer. Ideally, everyone should be nominated or should had performed their task individually. This is because of one person all of them either suffered or got unfair advantage. I am not saying Lopa does not have a fan following. Her fan following is huge. But its about the politics BB played just because they want Rohan out. They are going to any extent. They decided to put Rohan and Bani for these nominations because they know Rohan Bani have a huge fan following!

According to me whats even worst is how Manu become the finalist when he is the most undeserving candidate right now. He always gets that unfair advantage.

They very well know that if they put Manu or Manveer against the celebs then the celebs will take the cake and M2 will be out. I am not against Lopa. For me, she should be in top 3 rather its about BB played their dirty politics and showing Biasness