Rohan's unfair journey in bigboss

jagriti_gangwar thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i still remember when he perform any task he always did his best , jab laundry task hua , he was the only one who perform , his captaincy task (gold mine) was gd , he was not good captain but he is a gd performer ⭐️, he is a 27 years old but everybody call him baccha . i can not understand if he is so young according to everyone and bigboss why they demoralize him , they never appreciate his any work,
According to me he is totally mature , he is very loyal with his friend and give to respect to everyone, i never heard any bad words from his side .He is batter then other.
i know everybody accept lots of thing to him but uske pass tha hi kya karne ko ,he can not participate in any task ,because of that dongi baba (worst person in the world ). big boss ke pass bahut accha accuse tha punishment khatam karne ka ,jab dongi baba chala gaya per nahi kiya 😕. Task karne nahi diya , footage lene nahi diya . thats why people saying he is so boring but i think he is not boring, big boss making him boring . and i feel this is very unfair with rohan 😕

Anyway i just want to say plz all rohan's fan , keep voting him whatever result will come 😊