TheTVAficionado thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
1. The team distribution was not balanced at all. Two contestants who are nominated for this week are put in the same team. Which means the following week we just have two people again. Both teams should have had one nominated contestant each.

2. Manveer shouldn't have been a part of this task at all. Two tasks dedicated to Ticket to Finale Week secured his place in the finale week, then what was the point of him playing this task?

3. Why was this nomination task played before the eviction happened? Nomination episodes are generally the Monday of the week. Then, why the rush?

4. The task was designed in such a way that Team Rohan would lose. BB wanted the other three in the finale. It would have been fun if Team Rohan had won. Then, there was no way Manu would have been in the finale.

BB got their 2 commoners and 2 celebs in the finale. I'm sure it's going to be a Manveer v/s Bani final.

P.S. Karan's remarks about Mona were really tasteless.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Word, my friend! BB makers have played their cards well. Funny how all of these contestants are mere puppets to them.
divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well maybe other points are valid bt how d hell task was designed to make team Rohan lose..wasn't it designed d same way for both teams ...well BB didn't know beforehand that manveer would perform exceptionally well ...Nd if manveer wouldn't have been resilient team manu would have lost quite easily...so i think it was just d performance Nd strategy...Nd for me this task was conducted in best way by all HM's because in previous seasons these type of tasks gets very nasty by throwing chilli,garbage etc Nd becomes most disgusting task of season Nd bani Rohan were also not using nasty remarks bt appreciating manveer's efforts ..both teams had just used basic things although cold water at night tym was too much bt manveer was ok Nd he understand they have to do it for task..Nd there was minimal whinings except for some from manu lopa bt that's also ok...so overall it was good task...Nd manveer ,bani were best Nd Rohan was also good bt he became active after lopa was out bt after that he was very gud...
Nd I'm just telling about performance in this task Nd NT on its effect on nominations coz that's a different matter altogether..