Is being fair is an achievement in India??

Ray-of-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone,
My name is Rosu and i have been a silent reader in this forum but today I just wanted to ask few questions. I have been seeing so many post here and in other social media sites for long time and it is just disheartening.

Is being fair and white skin is an achievement or is having dark skin makes you ugly ??
Is having tattoos and muscles makes you shemale??
Is having a smooth skin in your face despite being a man makes you gay???

BANI: personally i dislike Bani for other reasons not because she has tattoos and all. People are calling her Shemale and what not just because she has tattoos and muscles, But its her choice and we shouldn't be judging her for that basis . She has no problems with it, her family have no problems with it then who are we to judge her gender and sexuality because of it. She is beautiful in her own different way.

LOPA : i have been neutral about her. Some day i like some day i dislike her. But just because she has dark skin tone, we are noone to call her ugly and kali Ka****i. every person is beautiful in a different way.
Bani spend more time in Gym likewise lopa spend in her make up and it's their personal choice and again we should not coment on that again saying make up ki dukhan to one and dumbell walli Ch****l.
ROHAN: personally I like Rohan through out the season barring few issues. BB and the Host both has been so unfair to this guy But he is the one who have been questioned about his gender inside and outside the house just because he looks younger for his age and have smooth skin with no beard and all. Having smoth face skin doesn't make you gay and even though if he is one we have no right to call him with names.

Some people will say that they are in the reality shows so they are bound to get judged but i always thought that we are suppose to criticise and judge them on the basis of happening in the show.

Some people really need to learn how body shaming can be emotionally and mentally traumatic for people who actually been the victims of it.

Edited by februaryborn2 - 7 years ago