Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Looks like people really don't understand the meaning of a positive post.

Thanks, to all the people for ruining this post and making it a warzone.👏

You are most welcome 😃 Please keep the disclaimer going on
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lopamudra Raut is extremely disgusting and vile contestant who doesn't even leave Rohan for bheekh...bheekh ki friendship bheekh ki Vote bheekh ki finalist 🤢
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post wonder how i missed it.
Im reall happy that shes in finals. Yes her chances of winning her not there but she does deserve to be in finale hope she comes 3rd atleast.
I wasnt going to watch this season regularly but in the first week itself she impressed me. She has a strong personality. Shes intelligent and bold doesnt fear anyone as rahul had said shes fearless. She made goof friends and was always loyal to them. Eg rohan. She has always proved her friendship. Not only for herself but she has also taken stands for others even if she didnt get anything in return.
Hope she gets lots of great opportunities in future after bigg boss.

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Looks like people really don't understand the meaning of a positive post.

Thanks, to all the people for ruining this post and making it a warzone.👏

Haan mein Haan na milane se post ruin hota hai 😆
Like I said, it's a discussion forum, you express your opinion and I express mine. For ONLY appreciation, ATs are always there.
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Like I said, it's a discussion forum, you express your opinion and I express mine. For ONLY appreciation, ATs are always there.

Firstly I was gonna write about why I see lopa as the best contestant of this season but it seems that some people want to spread so much negativity in a positive post that I hv to waste my reply on them...true fans u r guys bani's personality is reflected from you...nd lastly I wanted to say earlier I was not sure if lopa can win and thought that bani will be the fixed winner but now I am 100% sure bani will not win because she does not hv a single quality of a winner for me competition is between manveer and lopa...bani does not stand before her...sry I did not wanted to post something negative only wanted to appreciate lopa but the spamming of some so called people had made me to do this who don't understand the meaning of unwanted
Edited by ss95 - 7 years ago
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Every person who comes on BB and gains fans is a winner. 100 days back Lopa was an unknown name but today all India who watches BB know her. She may not have the biggest fan base but if u talk of who has gained the most fans this season then she may be amongst toppers.

She is my second fav in this season and I hope she reaches top 3.

ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hv been following bb since season 2 and HD never voted for any contestant and for the first time I am gonna vote for someone because lopa is worth it 👏
pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dia! 🤗

Thanks for this beautiful post and word to everything! My initial impression of Lopa was a bad one, I thought she would be one of those bimbo types(the types who don't really contribute anything to the show.) but she proved me wrong, she is a performer through and through and took the show seriously and contributed to it.

She is one of the most deserving to reach the finals, she's not a freeloader, she has given content whenever needed and she's one of the decent contestants of this season, imo. 😳
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

This thread hardly looks like a war zone.
No one is fighting with any fan base.
It is just that people are expressing an opinion which is different from the TM.
When did that become a call for war?
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BB10

This thread hardly looks like a war zone.
No one is fighting with any fan base.
It is just that people are expressing an opinion which is different from the TM.
When did that become a call for war?

EXACTLY! Bhai ab disagree karna bhi gunah hai.