Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
I know you do not want any negative comments here.

But what if I pull a Lopamudra and do it anyway?

πŸ˜†
Misfit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, whether she wins this show or not, I feel she will find success in her life. She is a fighter and hard working and a sensible person.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think I can ever like her ever again tbh. I used to like her at the beginning of the season but after that Skii task and her sacchai ki jeet jaap she just kept getting worse and worse..
I can't stand hypocrites. Plus the fact that she always gets away with whaveter she does, no matter how bad it is, makes me dislike her more.
Tbh I don't think most people make fun of her pageant background. They make fun of the fact that she (and her PR team) lie about it and most people don't like liars.

So for me Lopa is not bad. She's awful.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Great post DS!

At first when she entered in the house I had a negative vibe from her. I thought she will be very snobish and act like one Miss universe and do nothing. But she surprised me everyday and my liking increased more and more. And Bani on other hand thought will be a super cool girl and super active and totally dissipointed me.

So, yes Lopa deserve to be in Finale. She is a very nice persone, strong, great freind and very active as well.

πŸ‘

I will be honest. I had never even heard her name before this show.

Whatever I know of her today, is because of this show only.

I admire Lopa a lot. She has disappointed me as a fan few times, but over all she has been my favorite.

I also remember that I didn't like her much in the first week. πŸ˜†

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lopa is the biggest flop...Lopa =Dolly nindra+Krk+dhongi. She is a bigger dhongi than the dhongi himself. Yuck Lopa!! 🀒 such a disgusting and distasteful person!!
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I don't think I can ever like her ever again tbh. I used to like her at the beginning of the season but after that Skii task and her sacchai ki jeet jaap she just kept getting worse and worse..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I can't stand hypocrites. Plus the fact that she always gets away with whaveter she does, no matter how bad it is, makes me dislike her more.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Tbh I don't think most people make fun of her pageant background. They make fun of the fact that she (and her PR team) lie about it and most people don't like liars.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">So for me Lopa is not bad. She's awful.</font>

Oh Damn! The ski task! That's how it started. Meri Behen ne sikhaya hai Saachayi ki jeet and all that BS. That was so irksome. I could never like her after that. No matter how hard I tried.
saga_twilight thumbnail
Lopa= cheater+snobby who thinks people's height is directly proportional to their character 🀒
saga_twilight thumbnail
Lopa is a disgrace to all the paegent people...I feel sorry for them that they are being represented by this type of person in a national television. Disgusting. PERIOD.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Best thing about her is that she is fearless. She isn't scared of stating her opinion in front of anyone in the house including BB.
Obviosuly she isn't perfect. She is a human being. She has some negative qualities like her habit of keeping grudes against people she doesn't like.
There are many other reasons and that's why some people don't like her. It makes me sad as a fan when people make fun of her peagent background.

She is not scared of stating her opinion. Yep true.
"Mera parcel koi na jalaye, main bhi nahin jalaungi"
"Main last jaungi"
"Pehle tum sab jao"
fir main dekhti hun kaise 180 degree ki palti marun. 😳

No one makes fun of her background. If they do, that's because she pakaos us 24x7 with her- Oh I am so perfect, I am not sadakchap- geet sangeet

She is the one who talks about her fallen crown the most.
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am feeling like an IDIOTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

That Disclaimer at the begining of the post didn't help.πŸ˜†

Can people just RELAX a bit and take a breath.

Why are people purposely trying to post negative comments?
Edited by diasingh2 - 7 years ago