diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am in a good mood today and this is a positive post. So, please refrain from making any negative comments and turing this thread into a war zone.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edit: If you are still gonna do it, DO IT. But your comments will be IGNORED.πŸ˜ƒ

So yeah, I am talking about Lopamudra Raut.

I have liked her THE MOST in season 10.

I have criticized her whenever she went wrong, but she has always been and will always remain one of my favorites this season.

I DISAGREE with people who say that Lopa isn't strong and doesn't deserve to be in the finals
Yes, Manveer's victory helped him reached the finals BUT I think she always DESERVED to be in the finals.

• Since the very first week, she has been active on the show. She always took stands for herself and at times, for others too.
  • She has always tried her best and gave her best in the tasks. πŸ‘
  • She has always tried her best to help people around her. She has always been there for Rohan.
  • Best thing about her is that she is fearless. She isn't scared of stating her opinion in front of anyone in the house including BB.
  • She has never tolerated crap and has always given it back.

Obviosuly she isn't perfect. She is a human being. She has some negative qualities like her habit of keeping grudes against people she doesn't like.
There are many other reasons and that's why some people don't like her. It makes me sad as a fan when people make fun of her peagent background.

Too bad she aint gonna win, but in my opinion she atleast deserves to be either 1st or 2nd runner-up.

She RESPECTS the show and wants to win it.

I hope Bigg Boss and all this negativity around her image doesn't affect her career. She is really a dedicated and hardworking girl.

All the best to Lopa.⭐️

Edited by diasingh2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
She is EVIL and INSECURE.
Period.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
And Dumb too! Saanp bana rahi thi LOL
diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

She is EVIL and INSECURE.
Period.

What a BRILLIANT reply on a positive threadπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank YOU!!
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

What a BRILLIANT reply on a positive threadπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank YOU!!

I had a great time answering them!
merwi34 thumbnail
No 1 is bad in this house. The 2 who were a bit psycho are out of the house. But most of them at times behave immature which is y they don't comes across good. Every contestant has flaws
Manu- like gossiping reminds me of punz
Manver- at times says what is in his heart and comes across rude but also his association with manu( just like how gautam was shown in punz light)
Bani- mentally weak and was initially a bit restless but since has really improved
Lopa- doesn't like being corrected
Rohan- loyal to his friendson but he came across as a puppet

As far as lopa goes she deserves to be just on the basis on content.
For me on basis of content
Lopa
Manu
Manver
Bani

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Also Did I mention that she loves being a cheater?
Kis cheez ka intezaar kar rahi hai aap LopaMudra LOL
Not the first time BB, not the first time.
diasingh2 thumbnail
Those who don't like Lopa. Kindly leave the thread instead of spamming it. 😊

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post DS!

At first when she entered in the house I had a negative vibe from her. I thought she will be very snobish and act like one Miss universe and do nothing. But she surprised me everyday and my liking increased more and more. And Bani on other hand thought will be a super cool girl and super active and totally dissipointed me.

So, yes Lopa deserve to be in Finale. She is a very nice persone, strong, great freind and very active as well.

πŸ‘
BebaakBegum thumbnail
You express your opinion, I express mine. This is a discussion topic and not an AT.