Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Seriously Rohan has become even more lazy than Karan 🤢 throw him out right now !!!!
He is ruining poor Lopa's game ! I felt so bad how this guy plays with her feelings and uses her to go ahead in the game 🤢

He puts gun on her shoulder and fires and if Lopa is not in his team then he puts gun on Bani's shoulder 🤢

KICK HIM OUT !

Even Lopa wants that now after realizing his dirty game !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lopa should be happy she went straingh into the Finale all thanks to BB biasedness. Ek bar nomination mai aa jati na finale sy pehle toh she would have been out!!!
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Lopa should be happy she went straingh into the Finale all thanks to BB biasedness. Ek bar nomination mai aa jati na finale sy pehle toh she would have been out!!!

Rohan fans are now bitter because Rohan was so bad in the task and lost and now they blaming Lopa kuch bhi 😛
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Love him or hate him but you can't ignore him-fits Rohan completely I guess.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Rohan fans are now bitter because Rohan was so bad in the task and lost and now they blaming Lopa kuch bhi😛

It was Manveer who did the task and only he deserves to be saved Manu and Lopa ko fazool ka free ticket mil gya
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Rohan fans are now bitter because Rohan was so bad in the task and lost and now they blaming Lopa kuch bhi 😛

When BB banned him from doing tasks people said Rohan would show everyone what a task master he is. But now what.. all hawabaazi. He was so aggressive with om ji and Priyanka during tasks but got scared of M2L. 🤢
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Prince of India is a snooze fest beyond the point of redemption 😡

But that Queen Lopa does not need anyone to ruin her game, voh apne paer par khud khuladi marti hai.

Rohan, Lopa ke kandhe par rakh ke bandook nahin chala sakta, uska kandha itna strong nahin
Same goes for Rohan

Both good for nothing, ending up becoming bffs to bore us out of our minds. 😡

Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sounds like rohan and manveer are time pass for munu and lopa
Pappu-Pager thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

It was Manveer who did the task and only he deserves to be saved Manu and Lopa ko fazool ka free ticket mil gya

let us be serious here and take a look at the entire task. Lot of the people here are forgetting the task involved 2 rounds. One round holding the red button and another getting people off it. I dont like Manu, ek number ka 🤬 hai magar, He played a big role and did the dirty work by splashing water with lot force and got both Bani and Rohan out. Manveer clearly injured and tired tha, and Lopa to bas crafting kar rahi thi lol. So M2 played a huge role, jitna marji ignorant banno, thats the reality.
1109664 thumbnail
I find him very overrated. I don't think he's as nice as people make him sound. I feel like there's a very cunning and evil side to this kid. Quite frankly he is dull, immature and doesn't know how to speak when he's angry. He's a phuski bomb. Not even that good looking imo. Infact he has bitched about contestants a lot, so that makes him a chugalkhor.

Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago