SPARE US FROM SALMAN,JACQUELINE,KJO,FARAH!

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE πŸ‘
It was so cute how the jail portion was done, loved manveer for that, he is so sweet he wanted bani and lopa to talk, I found both lopa and bani funny and nice today πŸ˜ƒ and their interactions were much better than before πŸ‘

NOW BACK TO PRECAP:🀒

YUCK ! SALMAN HOW BAD DOES HE LOOK IN THE RED TUXEDO, HOW AWFUL IS HE AT ACTING🀒 spare us from his crap, ! no one cares for fake arjun karan 🀒 but I surprisingly didn't dislike SRK 😲 despite his film promotion I found his game inside house very genuine and I GOT CONVINCED THAT HE COULD BE A GREAT HOST FOR BBπŸ‘ throw salman out 🀒

HOW DISGUSTING WAS KJO! this guy has been trashed in society so he must know how it feels to be treated like that but hell no he is so bad to others 🀒 comments on mona were way too personal and disgusting 🀒

no one cares for farah 🀒 and jacqueline seeks🀒 useless !!!!

STOP RUINING WEEKEND EPISODES ON THESE LOSERS 🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101831 thumbnail
u made history, no complain about housemates πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 09tanki

9tanki tere topic closed 😭 why this why this why this kolaveri di|
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 09tanki

No ! it's coming up in few minutes 😳
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

I LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE πŸ‘

It was so cute how the jail portion was done, loved manveer for that, he is so sweet he wanted bani and lopa to talk, I found both lopa and bani funny and nice today πŸ˜ƒ and their interactions were much better than before πŸ‘

NOW BACK TO PRECAP:🀒

YUCK ! SALMAN HOW BAD DOES HE LOOK IN THE RED TUXEDO, HOW AWFUL IS HE AT ACTING🀒 spare us from his crap, ! no one cares for fake arjun karan 🀒 but I surprisingly didn't dislike SRK 😲 despite his film promotion I found his game inside house very genuine and I GOT CONVINCED THAT HE COULD BE A GREAT HOST FOR BBπŸ‘ throw salman out 🀒

HOW DISGUSTING WAS KJO! this guy has been trashed in society so he must know how it feels to be treated like that but hell no he is so bad to others 🀒 comments on mona were way too personal and disgusting 🀒

no one cares for farah 🀒 and jacqueline seeks🀒 useless !!!!

STOP RUINING WEEKEND EPISODES ON THESE LOSERS 🀒

SRK, Salman Khan, Farah, Kjo ...all are useless according to you ...πŸ˜†
then who is your star? KRK ??? πŸ˜‰