Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@sarah superb points! 👏
Did you make it a main post, I want a link.

Also I would like to add when people say Manu didnt do anything for Mona then he cut his favorite doll just to save Mona from nominations. So he has saved Mona from nominations too... and in battery task he gave up all his luxury items for entire season for Mona to meet her bf. (Manu did this knowing Mona's bf will insult him and ruin his reputation!) Also, in this entire season if Manu and Manveer were not her friends she would have been evicted in early eviction! So Manu has done a lot for Mona. Mona didnt just try to play love angle with Manu but after him leaving, she did the same with Gaurav too. So clearly she had this angle in mind to play with anyone to stay in the house. So now some people can stop blaming Manu "using" Mona. Its the other way around.
Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

An astute point, but I felt it the fact that Manu (and OM) made everyone meet their parents and families while accepting being nominated (even for someone they didn't like just so that person can be happy) was a very great and noble gesture so I believe in this context BB shouldn't be reprimanded whatsoever for this situation..

@kaushikbasu In addition to all @Sarah's points, I would like to remind that the nominations were carried forward since noone got evicted that week. So then it would be unfair to Manu and Om since the others already had votes from fans from previous week. So then freshly adding these two to the nominated contestants from previous week would be unfair as naturally they will have lesser votes than other contestants who already got votes for entire previous week! So this was logical and fair decision by BB.