Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

I agree that BB should've initiated individual tasks, to atleast stop the bitching and complaining from people..
but BB didn't knew jack shit, and it's a false assumption since Manu beat out Lopa before in the previous two tasks. Hell I'd crown Manu the winner for the solar task anyway since he was the top performer of that one over Manveer.

Winning one task doesn't prove anything.Over all Manveer,Lopa and Roohan have won more tasks.So yes there was a huge chance that if individual tasks were given Manu would lose out to these 3 BB didn't want to take that chance and put Manu in the voting with celebs.

Why do things have to change this season?If in all previous season we get only one finalist via individual tasks then why in this season we are getting 3 finalists from team task?Why is Manu always put in a team with Manveer or in case of nominations with Mona?All this cant be by chance.Of course BB knows Manu doesn't have enough vote bank to save himself.

See i am not saying manu isn't deserving.I dont like him and he isn't great at tasks but i would still say he has given maximum content and drama this season.After suffering such a huge loss he still came back and kept on giving content.Its not easy.So i wont say he is undeserving.But the way BB has made him reach the finals by ensuring he never gets nominated is unfair.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Winning one task doesn't prove anything.Over all Manveer,Lopa and Roohan have won more tasks.So yes there was a huge chance that if individual tasks were given Manu would lose out to these 3 BB didn't want to take that chance and put Manu in the voting with celebs.

Why do things have to change this season?If in all previous season we get only one finalist via individual tasks then why in this season we are getting 3 finalists from team task?Why is Manu always put in a team with Manveer or in case of nominations with Mona?All this cant be by chance.Of course BB knows Manu doesn't have enough vote bank to save himself.

See i am not saying manu isn't deserving.I dont like him and he isn't great at tasks but i would still say he has given maximum content and drama this season.After suffering such a huge loss he still came back and kept on giving content.Its not easy.So i wont say he is undeserving.But the way BB has made him reach the finals by ensuring he never gets nominated is unfair.

you are very fair and no wonder you have great Yudhisthir in your siggy Sabhyata...👏😆😛
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Forget about everything else even when Manu and Baba nominated themselves, BB cancelled their nominations. Please give me one example since season 1 when this has ever happened.
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Manu has been solid/decent in tasks. You don't need to be crowned winner to have the label of "excelling in tasks" IMO.
Mind you he isn't excellent in that regard, but he's certainly not even close to being Poor/Bani level or a freeloader (not saying you said but to those who do, in their bias and lack of objectivity for Manu. )

Let's take a look.
at some crucial tasks
(these are off the top of my head. If you can name any I missed that would be appreciated).

Lawyer Task- He presented himself as an excellent lawyer who defended OM compared to Rohan who couldn't elaborate his own words and just shouted. It showed Manu was the better contestant than Rohan... Manu was the highlight. A real life laywer in this forum even commended Manu for his job well done. He was also praised. The only time he was bashed was due to the Bani comment.

Train Task-Everyone did well except Bani and OM who prioritized more on captaincy/immunity than points.

Igloo Task- He gave up for Manveer's sake as per his words (whether you believe him or not is another case), However he lasted in the competition more than Bani and Lopa.

Solar Task- Obvious top performer and essentially winner The reason why him and Manveer got to the ticket finale.

Caller Task-One of the top performers IMO. He was able to handle Rohan nicely, patiently and calmy. Some words Rohan made did strike a nerve but he made Rohan frustrated enough for him to slam down. In his case with Bani, time may have ran off, but he was quite entertaining, and did the task with very genuine and sweet way without going too personal. Sadly the task was cancelled because of the catfight between Lopa and Bani -_- but it looked like Manu's team would've won

Rope Task-
Performed poorly (possible lack of mental focus, emotionally drained, etc)
Performed excellent. (lasted more than Rohan/Bani, and played a major factor for why the latter two lost)

Ticket 2 finale Task-I'd say he did his best, so it's all in the hands of the fans.😉

The only won he flopped in was in the secret task given by Lopa (confusion, lack of info possibility), and the first round of the recent task (emotional lack of focus possiblity)...However in the first round of the recent task he still endured more minutes of being there than Rohan and Bani.😊

TLDR, Overall, there are some tasks that utlizies Manu's skills and traits (strategic acumen, mental strength, psychological prowess), while others don't fall in that criteria... One of his major weakness, he tends to be over-smart, and lose focus as he thinks too much/overthinks, instead of playing simplicity. The secret task with Lopa is a key example.😉

Lopa excells in some tasks (some may say Navin was biased for her in the wrestling match against Bani, or that Manveer could've taken the ring anytime he wanted against her), but she's been on a losing streak lately. Flopped in the Solar task, essentially one of the reasons why the caller task was cancelled, performed poorly in the second round of the recent task. These 3 are all recent tasks.

Some of the tasks, Manu did the dirty work, and was the brain/strategist for Manveer to win them.

What task has Rohan individually won outside of the secret treasure task?
Most of the time he was sanchalak due to being nominated.

The ones he was in:
King/Queen/Servant task: His whole group won.
Train task: Performed well just like the others
Igloo Task: Lost
Flowers task: Lost because of his push on OM
Lost to Manu in kabbadi from WKW
Recent Task: Lost, second round he flopped badly

Elaborate. Where is this task master Rohan myth (some people are using it, not you)coming from? 😕

Big thumbs up that you are not clouded by your judgement on Manu despite not liking him. 👏 I really appreciate that you still were objective to know how deserving Manu is, because it's very uncommon to see that now sadly from Manu haters (especially when they say he's freeloading (which is BS), not deserving 🤢)

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Forget about everything else even when Manu and Baba nominated themselves, BB cancelled their nominations. Please give me one example since season 1 when this has ever happened.

An astute point, but I felt it the fact that Manu (and OM) made everyone meet their parents and families while accepting being nominated (even for someone they didn't like just so that person can be happy) was a very great and noble gesture so I believe in this context BB shouldn't be reprimanded whatsoever for this situation..

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I always thought they would be rewarded once they proved they could make the sacrifice.

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Manu has been solid/decent in tasks. You don't need to be crowned winner to have the label of "excelling in tasks" IMO.
Mind you he isn't excellent in that regard, but he's certainly not even close to being Poor/Bani level or a freeloader (not saying you said but to those who do, in their bias and lack of objectivity for Manu. )

Let's take a look.
at some crucial tasks
(these are off the top of my head. If you can name any I missed that would be appreciated).

Lawyer Task- He presented himself as an excellent lawyer who defended OM compared to Rohan who couldn't elaborate his own words and just shouted. It showed Manu was the better contestant than Rohan... Manu was the highlight. A real life laywer in this forum even commended Manu for his job well done. He was also praised. The only time he was bashed was due to the Bani comment.

Train Task-Everyone did well except Bani and OM who prioritized more on captaincy/immunity than points.

Igloo Task- He gave up for Manveer's sake as per his words (whether you believe him or not is another case), However he lasted in the competition more than Bani and Lopa.

Solar Task- Obvious top performer and essentially winner The reason why him and Manveer got to the ticket finale.

Caller Task-One of the top performers IMO. He was able to handle Rohan nicely, patiently and calmy. Some words Rohan made did strike a nerve but he made Rohan frustrated enough for him to slam down. In his case with Bani, time may have ran off, but he was quite entertaining, and did the task with very genuine and sweet way without going too personal. Sadly the task was cancelled because of the catfight between Lopa and Bani -_- but it looked like Manu's team would've won

Rope Task-
Performed poorly (possible lack of mental focus, emotionally drained, etc)
Performed excellent. (lasted more than Rohan/Bani, and played a major factor for why the latter two lost)

Ticket 2 finale Task-I'd say he did his best, so it's all in the hands of the fans.😉

The only won he flopped in was in the secret task given by Lopa (confusion, lack of info possibility), and the first round of the recent task (emotional lack of focus possiblity)...However in the first round of the recent task he still endured more minutes of being there than Rohan and Bani.😊

TLDR, Overall, there are some tasks that utlizies Manu's skills and traits (strategic acumen, mental strength, psychological prowess), while others don't fall in that criteria... One of his major weakness, he tends to be over-smart, and lose focus as he thinks too much/overthinks, instead of playing simplicity. The secret task with Lopa is a key example.😉

Lopa excells in some tasks (some may say Navin was biased for her in the wrestling match against Bani, or that Manveer could've taken the ring anytime he wanted against her), but she's been on a losing streak lately. Flopped in the Solar task, essentially one of the reasons why the caller task was cancelled, performed poorly in the second round of the recent task. These 3 are all recent tasks.

Some of the tasks, Manu did the dirty work, and was the brain/strategist for Manveer to win them.

What task has Rohan individually won outside of the secret treasure task?
Most of the time he was sanchalak due to being nominated.

The ones he was in:
King/Queen/Servant task: His whole group won.
Train task: Performed well just like the others
Igloo Task: Lost
Flowers task: Lost because of his push on OM
Lost to Manu in kabbadi from WKW
Recent Task: Lost, second round he flopped badly

Elaborate. Where is this task master Rohan myth (some people are using it, not you)coming from? 😕

Big thumbs up that you are not clouded by your judgement on Manu despite not liking him. 👏 I really appreciate that you still were objective to know how deserving Manu is, because it's very uncommon to see that now sadly from Manu haters (especially when they say he's freeloading (which is BS), not deserving 🤢)

This deserves to be a main topic post dear Sarah...👏👏👏

Something like "Rohan & Manu in BB Tasks-Myths & Reality"😛👏
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Thanks. Appreciate it! 😃

I'll give you the honor of creating it. since I'm not in the mood to argue with Rohanites at this point in time (they seem angry and I don't want to be near them 😆😆😆)
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I always thought they would be rewarded once they proved they could make the sacrifice.

But Mona was not rewarded for her sacrifice for Manu. That too twice. It seems rewards are reserved for only a few selective people.
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I respect your pov. But Cruiser Rohan didn't get to perform quite a few tasks for the unfair punishment he got from BB. It was a decision by BB himself. He does not come under myth category according to me.