Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Cruiser I guess there was a spoiler that the candidates of winning team had to compete with each other and only one of them(task winner) will get direct entry in Top 4/Finale episode. Rest will get nominated along with losing team. I think this spoiler leads to all confusion. Now its obvious spoiler was false.
But the thing which i found a bit weird is team formation. They could have divided Manu and Manveer in two teams. Since only 2 commoners left so each team should have one commoner and two celebs. But it seems BB wanted to keep M2 in one team.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -LumosMaxima-

Cruiser I guess there was a spoiler that the candidates of winning team had to compete with each other and only one of them(task winner) will get direct entry in Top 4/Finale episode. Rest will get nominated along with losing team. I think this spoiler leads to all confusion. Now its obvious spoiler was false.

But the thing which i found a bit weird is team formation. They could have divided Manu and Manveer in two teams. Since only 2 commoners left so each team should have one commoner and two celebs. But it seems BB wanted to keep M2 in one team.

one more factor is...Manveer already was in finals even before the task began.
So actually only Manu and Lopa got benefitted.

Manu won the orbit task too with Manveer and now this harness task. Why people keep saying he didn't win tasks?

I too would have liked if in some tasks Manu and Manveer were pitted against one another...but why to blame Manu for BB's ideas? May be they indeed want to show Bani losing in all tasks...😛
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

one more factor is...Manveer already was in finals even before the task began.

So actually only Manu and Lopa got benefitted.

Manu won the orbit task too with Manveer and now this harness task. Why people keep saying he didn't win tasks?

I too would have liked if in some tasks Manu and Manveer were pitted against one another...but why to blame Manu for BB's ideas? May be they indeed want to show Bani losing in all tasks...😛

Yes Manveer was in finale week. So basically BB should not have let him participate?! I am now a bit confused. 😆 But he is the last standing member from their team in this task. So definitely his performance helped the other two. I think BB should have planned an individual task rather than a team task. It would have looked fair. Here Manveer's fantastic performance made their team win.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well let me clarify Manveer got ticket to the finale week and not the finals.That is why he was saved from last week nominations.But now he has entered the Finals

Now regarding Manu

1)Manu has never been nominated ever since he has come back.They come up with some or the other reason and hence Manu did not get nomianted How many times has Mnau pushed other contestants?Many times.But did he get nominated ever ?No

2)In the past 3 to 4 season that i have seen BB i have never seen 3 contestants get direct entry to finals a week before.Its generally only one.This is the first time its happening.Why?

3)BB before the bungee task said that this game will have effect on nominations.What effect they didn't clarify.Why didn't they say it before the task only that losing team will get nominated?Because they wanted to change the meaning of 'effect on nominations' as per their convenience

See Manveer has been great in tasks but at end of the day has failed to connect with audience.Both he and Manu have negligible fan base in from of Bani,Rohan and Lopa.The moment they come in voting with these 3 they will lose and BB doesn't want that.Manveer has still earned his safety but Manu hasn't.
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Im actually confused with this finale week and finale thing. Manveer got entry in finale week but not in finale?? It means in the last nomination procedure he was not immune? I may be wrong but BB used to nominate everyone in last week na? In earlier seasons? Please someone help with this 😆😳
951405 thumbnail
I absolutely agree with you Cruiser, you're by far the best when it comes to neutral objectivity something this forum lacks when it comes to Manu.

Honestly I felt Manu was completely off yesterday when it comes to mentally, focus and mentality. For someone who's mentally strong to lose at such a quick fashion is very surprising . I think his heart just wasn't in it yesterday which is why he lost focus...

Maybe it was due to Mona's change in behaviour, and him missing his mother. He said to speak a lot with Mona's mom, so it must've been reminded him about his mother. Those tears could've been released due to suppression from those cases, and seeing a friend being somewhat tortured.

Well that's my view there.

However Manu more than made up for it today with his sheer force of and measuring Bani enough to make her slip away which also indirectly made way for Rohan to slip up because of his own stupidity.

Overall Manu has brought a lot to the show, so for sure he deserves to be in the finale. Without him BB wouldn't all that interesting.

Manu was better than Manveer in this task today, and overall it's a team game, so without them, the team wouldn't have won. Manveer is definitely the MVP of the task though for his yesterday performance, the same way Manu was the MVP in the solar task, and arguably the caller task.

BB can't predict who will win. Manveer won yesterday, but the team won today, and it was because of Manu that made both Rohan/Bani out while Manveer provided a secondary effort.

Without MAnu, Manveer wouldn't have made this far in the game, because he's been riding off of Manu's coat-tails for the whole duration of the show, and all footage acquired were initiated by Manu to begin with.

Lopa was certainly the weakest link today as the snake was rather a feeble attempt. I don't care about Lopa, so I'm not going to defend her.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sau Baat Ki Ek Baat

If BB was fair then there would be no teams at all and all contestants should have done this task individually like all previous seasons.

It is fair when you need to prove yourself in finale task if you want to reach finale.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Also in the past 3 to 4 seasons has it ever happened that a team task decides who reaches the finals?No at the end its always an individual task.Each for his own self.But BB knew in individual tasks Manu will lose out to stronger contestants like Manveer,Rohan and Lopa.
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Also in the past 3 to 4 seasons has it ever happened that a team task decides who reaches the finals?No at the end its always an individual task.Each for his own self.But BB knew in individual tasks Manu will lose out to stronger contestants like Manveer,Rohan and Lopa.

I agree that BB should've initiated individual tasks, to atleast stop the bitching and complaining from people..
but BB didn't knew jack shit, and it's a false assumption since Manu beat out Lopa before in the previous two tasks. Hell I'd crown Manu the winner for the solar task anyway since he was the top performer of that one over Manveer.

KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cruiser has got most bases covered

I think sometimes its how game plays you than how you play it

It was literally an endurance test where only manveer won it benefitting his team

As cruiser said , if TRP factor prompted bigg boss to hv such a formation of two teams n that nomination thing then "Well played Bigg Boss " 👏