Whoever wins, Rohan & Bani are better human beings

847072 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
...than the rest of the cheap slot. I'm not a fan of Bani among all the BB contestants but given the cheap comments on her body,her walk,tattoos, someone even called her Bhai etc, she has shown that even during tough times, one shouldn't stoop low. Rohan is a genuinely a nice guy. The Manu Manveer gang does name calling - Chaka, etc. The time Priyanka Jagga asked Bani to clean her clothes, the ones she had peed on, Manveer made those cheap happy expressions. Manu is from another planet completely, he scares me that ppl like him that exists. Lopa- words can't describe her; I wonder if they will take away her paegent title given her conduct.
it's good to imbibe good qualities but seriously we should ask ourselves people with bad behaviour & conduct are reinforced & made heroes in a biggest show, doesn't it effect our society? Doesn't it reinforces the mentality that a sports woman would be frowned & teased for her body. A woman should look one way & that is thin & delicate..a physically strong woman is not attractive?
Edited by wickedkid - 7 years ago