Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Arrogance word itself is negative how can someone have a right to be arrogant?
I m just saying lopa too contributed. Lopa too survived by performing previous task.
It's not just arrogance but that superiority complex of being a Mard too reflected in this statement, he didn't ask this question to manu.
I mean in his right to be arrogant do u include his body sham for bani too, because he says ladki ho kar aisi body banayi hai aur kisi kaam ki nahi hai

Even on Mona's wedding he was mocking Bani when she was dressing up in the washroom area. He always passes nasty comments towards Bani, Lopa and Nitibha. ..so cheap..🤢
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Makes Manveer a jhoota, didn't he say he seems Lopa in the finale in one of the conversations...
He shud be saying this to Manu instead... such a cheapo...
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Arrogance word itself is negative how can someone have a right to be arrogant?
I m just saying lopa too contributed. Lopa too survived by performing previous task.
It's not just arrogance but that superiority complex of being a Mard too reflected in this statement, he didn't ask this question to manu.
I mean in his right to be arrogant do u include his body sham for bani too, because he says ladki ho kar aisi body banayi hai aur kisi kaam ki nahi hai

You are trying to divert the topic by talking about men women thing. This task has nothing to do with men women. He did not said that to Manu because Manu is his friend and was not fighting with him at that time. He did not said to Lopa right after completing the task but when she was fighting with her and saying that mujhe samajh nahi aa raha tum ksise mujhe worst player keh rahe ho. The day Manu will fight with him, he'll say the same to him too.
supermindtalker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
During the ranking task, wasn't it Manveer who said that he considers Lopa above him because she has always taken the right stand at right places?
And today suddenly he asks Lops tu Finale tak kaise pohanch gai? Seriously dude? Jaise tu pohancha waise hi
Misfit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haan bhai khali manveer aur manu hi to ye show chala rahe hai, bake sub to sirf to kachra hai in do gundo ke samne. Ek task kya jeet liya ab ye faisla karega ki kon final me jayega.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supermindtalker

During the ranking task, wasn't it Manveer who said that he considers Lopa above him because she has always taken the right stand at right places?

And today suddenly he asks Lops tu Finale tak kaise pohanch gai? Seriously dude? Jaise tu pohancha waise hi

+1 👍🏼
and yesterday when the other team was torturing Manveer, Lopa sympathies him and even tried to help him by rubbing his cold hands.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tinaaa

You are trying to divert the topic by talking about men women thing. This task has nothing to do with men women. He did not said that to Manu because Manu is his friend and was not fighting with him at that time. He did not said to Lopa right after completing the task but when she was fighting with her and saying that mujhe samajh nahi aa raha tum ksise mujhe worst player keh rahe ho. The day Manu will fight with him, he'll say the same to him too.

I m not trying to divert manu left the task first period n yet lopa is being blamed for what? Manu k haath pe curd hi toh gira tha he reacted as if acid fell on him left the task n then became a sore looser
Manveer didn't blame him.
Manveer always blames women n gets away.
His statement was so arrogant even if he would have said that to manu then also this statement reflects arrogance n nothing else. U won a task dude OK be graceful n humble n don't show ur arrogance.
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I m not trying to divert manu left the task first period n yet lopa is being blamed for what? Manu k haath pe curd hi toh gira tha he reacted as if acid fell on him left the task n then became a sore looser
Manveer didn't blame him.
Manveer always blames women n gets away.
His statement was so arrogant even if he would have said that to manu then also this statement reflects arrogance n nothing else. U won a task dude OK be graceful n humble n don't show ur arrogance.

Manu is his friend and was not fighting with him.

Lopa is not his friend and was fighting with him.

Its simple. Still you wanna say woman woman then keep doing it,
jayri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Best line of the day. All day this lady is in blanket.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tinaaa

Manu is his friend and was not fighting with him.

Lopa is not his friend and was fighting with him.

Its simple. Still you wanna say woman woman then keep doing it,

I said its not just about women
If manu was fighting with him n he Wld have said this to him then also it was a very arrogant statement to make.