Tujhe Ye Samajh Aye Hai Ke Tu Finale Tak Kaise Pohanch Gai?

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Best Line of The Day 🤣

Lopa too had no answer when Manveer said that so she started saying "Awaz Neeche" though her own volume was higher than Manveer at that time..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I found it arrogant, I think lopa gave her best too in the task. Manveer was belittling her efforts. He has no respect for women. He always belittles bani's appearance too. He has this bias for girls which is clearly visible.
Manu too is arrogant n is traveling on the same boat.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Koi Lopu ko kuch math bolo. Bechari ka dahi waste ho gaya finale task ke chakkar mai. W*F is Manveer talking. Lopu ke dahi ki koi value nahi 😡
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think it was wrong of manveer to say that... I agree becoz of him they won this task and got to finale... that does not mean lopa was not going to get there... Yeh baat usse apne best friend that useless manu se kehna chahiye... he has literally done nothing to be in finale... except back bitching...
Its so unfair for bani n rohan... BB is being so biased and pampering Manu
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

I think it was wrong of manveer to say that... I agree becoz of him they won this task and got to finale... that does not mean lopa was not going to get there... Yeh baat usse apne best friend that useless manu se kehna chahiye... he has literally done nothing to be in finale... except back bitching...

thats the only way BB's in-house jamai can progress ahead lol 😆
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

thats the only way BB's in-house jamai can progress ahead lol 😆

Heights of being partial... right now all I feel is I want a celebrity to win this season... bringing this over confidence of these two idiots down crashing on the ground...
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's not like Lopa did nothing for the task.

She tried her best on Day 1. and on Day 2, Rohan and Bani got out even before Lopa could start her task. She wasted her time in making that stupid snake.😆

But it's NOT like she didn't do anything. She has performed actively in all the tasks throughout the season and deserves to be a finalist,

Manveer did his task very well but he has NO right to say this, Lopa was feeling bad when Bani and Rohan were pouring water on him. She even tried to help her multiple task.

Manveer should have asked that question to Manu also, who left the rope before Lopa.
Boneca thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

I found it arrogant, I think lopa gave her best too in the task. Manveer was belittling her efforts. He has no respect for women. He always belittles bani's appearance too. He has this bias for girls which is clearly visible.

Manu too is arrogant n is traveling on the same boat.

Even if he has no respect for women as say bad things to/about them but today he was 200% right and had all the rights to be arrogant.

And no Lopa did not gave her 100% in this task. In fact it was one of the worst task she has done in this show. Ek din haath paaon marti rahi, phir haar kar bhi haar nahi maani and BB ko kehna pada what are you waiting for.Doosra din saanp banane me guzar gaya. She got it only because of Manveer.
Boneca thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Manu se bhi kahe ga agar us ne Manveer se panga liya to.

I'm waiting for that day.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tinaaa

Even if he has no respect for women as say bad things to/about them but today he was 200% right and had all the rights to be arrogant.

And no Lopa did not gave her 100% in this task. In fact it was one of the worst task she has done in this show. Ek din haath paaon marti rahi, phir haar kar bhi haar nahi maani and BB ko kehna pada what are you waiting for.Doosra din saanp banane me guzar gaya. She got it only because of Manveer.

Arrogance word itself is negative how can someone have a right to be arrogant?
I m just saying lopa too contributed. Lopa too survived by performing previous task.
It's not just arrogance but that superiority complex of being a Mard too reflected in this statement, he didn't ask this question to manu.
I mean in his right to be arrogant do u include his body sham for bani too, because he says ladki ho kar aisi body banayi hai aur kisi kaam ki nahi hai