Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

lol Rohan foot was on bani platform faltu mannu ke jaise his fans r giving credit to mannu for his removing buzzer
He was not scared lol 😆

It was because of Manu pushing Bani with complete force that played an indirect cause to Rohan getting out as well, hence it was luck as well.
Faltu Rohan ke jaise his fans are failing to give credit when credit is due.
It's also Rohan's own stupidity to blame, he even admitted that it was due to pressure. Loser.

Oh and for the record Rohan was cribbing about what happened, and was whining, bitching to Bani and can never give credit to Manveer to his face. Loser and insecure hypocrite!

Originally posted by: The-Voice

Exactly! Says the loser who let go off his support and then conveniently cried about it! Yaar, meri samjh mein nahin aaya and all that bull!

I don't believe he cried because he lost, because someone who has shown to be quite mentally strong and adaptive (caller task/solar task) wouldn't let go so easily. He was not mentally focused in the task, as many people said he's off.
It was unknown why he cried, but seeing his friend being tortured played a part in that.
Ofcourse haters like you are never shown to be ever objective so it's pointless for me to explain.
but if it was that loser Rohan, you would be giving benefit of doubt because he's a celebrity from the start.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am not a fan of his. But he is a smart player. Very manipulative as well. Won't call him disgusting. That word is reserved for Om and PJ.
But yes his performance in this task was not up to the mark and not really good enough to be in finale.
I think BB should have arranged individual player task rather than a team task at this stage.
951405 thumbnail
The type of human :Manu punjabi is a wonderful person who employs tactics, versatility and smarts. His brain power was enough to fuel his team to win most of the tasks. He provides an excellent source of energy, has build a craft on his own, and is active in every activity in the house. He also provides a source of entertainment, with his positive energy, and funny one liners, that some sophisticated people don't care enough to understand, and is overall not a whiny arrogant condescending gutter mouth abusing hypocrite like Bani, the dramabaaz witch, selfish, and bitching liar queen.

Originally posted by: Bayonetta

What about how inhumane Rohan and Bani were on manveer? They were purely cheap evil cunning jerks themselves. Shame on them too! Infact they disgust me now.

You guys are inhumane, you guys insult and bash Manu at every chance you guys get. I have been lurking this whole time, and the hypocrisy and double standard people have on this poor guy who went through a tragic moment in his life... it's really astonishing and displeasing! When it comes to your own favourites, they are perfect! Nothing they do can ever be wrong!

Quite frankly I'm neutral on Manu, but you guys are doing well in making me root for him now especially with all of this baseless unnecessary negativity and unfounded insults directed at him! Sickening in seeing humanity act this way! 🤢

As I told you before, there's no objectivity in Manu in this place. People can be objective on Manveer, but definitely not Manu for unknown reasons. Hate clouds judgement, and we see that daily in this forum. So take opinions and haters pov with a grain of salt as it's not worth discussing with those who have only negative partiality and nothing else in their thought processes, so best to not take them seriously, you'll feel better that way. Trust me, Manu never gets any benefit of doubt or any partiality outside of his AT and a few threads made by cruiser/kappa.

ALways get a chuckle when there are positive threads on how Bani is the most understood or most hated every contestant, when in reality it's Manu who's the most hated, scrutinized and most misunderstood contestant in the show.

According to a lot of perceptions of haters:
"Manu can only do wrong.
His crying is always fake
His caring for friends is just a strategy, as he is manipulating
He doesn't deserve benefit of doubt because he's evil!"

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sarahbelle.
I like the 'lone rangers' like you who keep the battle on, single handedly. To me it appears you have chosen the wrong person to defend.
1) tell me, two days back, when Mona woke up and sat near M2 and was talking, what did he mean by asking her to come closer and sit. Don't you think he had diabolical intention.

2)do you think he was ill mannered in calling Lopa on stage to say few words to married couple and loudly announce that she looks a little less beautiful than Bani.

951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: panacea

@sarahbelle.

I like the 'lone rangers' like you who keep the battle on, single handedly. To me it appears you have chosen the wrong person to defend.
1) tell me, two days back, when Mona woke up and sat near M2 and was talking, what did he mean by asking her to come closer and sit. Don't you think he had diabolical intention.

2)do you think he was ill mannered in calling Lopa on stage to say few words to married couple and loudly announce that she looks a little less beautiful than Bani.

I'm actually not alone. I'm just more vocal, while I'm in the minority there are several of those who support Manu, and I made friends with them in this season too. There are quite a bit of silent supporters of Manu, but are fearful of because they don't want to be bashed for sharing their opinion, I have noticed that but they give out likes.

As for the wrong person to defend comment, everyone has their own interpretations. I feel people are wrong to defend Rohan or Lopa or even Bani, but I will respect their POVS as long as they respect mine for healthy exchange.

1) No, I don't think he had any diabolic intention in mind knowing full well that she's a married person, and that he has a girlfriend outside. He probably just teased her. I mean what he can do at most even if she got near him? Nothing.

2) He said it in jest, and when Manu is in a good mood he tends to go over the bit in line. Again, the situation was rather exaggerated, people bashed him, supported him, so all in all I don't think it was a big deal. This type of fun dribbing has happened in parties (Manu and Lopa are in friendly terms), and I have been part of them. However, I do feel Manu should have avoided saying that as some people wouldn't be pleased by it, and it wouldn't look good as there are strangers in the event as well who are not family..

but I did enjoy the comment, as did others. Manu already commented that Lopa is beautiful, so I think it was great that she took it sportingly.

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

I'm actually not alone. I'm just more vocal, while I'm in the minority there are several of those who support Manu, and I made friends with them in this season too. There are quite a bit of silent supporters of Manu, but are fearful of because they don't want to be bashed for sharing their opinion, I have noticed that but they give out likes.

As for the wrong person to defend comment, everyone has their own interpretations. I feel people are wrong to defend Rohan or Lopa or even Bani, but I will respect their POVS as long as they respect mine for healthy exchange.

1) No, I don't think he had any diabolic intention in mind knowing full well that she's a married person, and that he has a girlfriend outside. He probably just teased her. I mean what he can do at most even if she got near him? Nothing.

2) He said it in jest, and when Manu is in a good mood he tends to go over the bit in line. Again, the situation was rather exaggerated, people bashed him, supported him, so all in all I don't think it was a big deal. This type of fun dribbing has happened in parties (Manu and Lopa are in friendly terms), and I have been part of them. However, I do feel Manu should have avoided saying that as some people wouldn't be pleased by it, and it wouldn't look good as there are strangers in the event as well who are not family..

but I did enjoy the comment, as did others. Manu already commented that Lopa is beautiful, so I think it was great that she took it sportingly.

Thanks for your reply. I have studied him closely.
You have a right to like any one and I said "I think...".

Why I say diabolical is
1)earlisr itself Vikrant had expressed his displeasure to both Manu and Mona about their growing intimacy.
2)he went out and he got a dressing down down from Piku and that kept repeatedly manifesting when he says "Piku will not mind now...". So she had objections. She in fact should.
3)if you call her sister, do you expect her to sit so close to you just the day after her marriage. HE wouldn't have dared to say that if Vikrant was in BB house.
4)the diabolical idea is to create a rift between Mona and Vikrant by his acts. HE knows Vikrant doesn't like it and he wants Mona to face the consequences.

In the other issue, you cannot loudly insult someone who has been called on stage. You can say privately but never publicly.
HE had already been looking to create rift between Bani and Lopa and he needed Bani's support, for his progress in the house. He could have said the same before the function started but he wanted to be heard.
Edited by panacea - 7 years ago
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Disagree about lopa but yup M2 are crass personified. Rude, arrogant pricks who don't even know how to talk without shouting and screaming
Edited by handlessthakur - 7 years ago
handlessthakur thumbnail

Originally posted by: aabadabba

Lol when did Manu shout and scream.
In fact it was Lopa who was shouting and screaming loudly every time she does tasks while Manu is calm

Lopa is a a crass loudmouth babboon and arrogant prick. Shes far worse than Bani

It's not during tasks.. In every argument he comes across as a bully.. Doesnt let the other party speak at all Bec he knows he is at fault... He is so arrogant that Salman had to explicitly tell him to shut up while he was talking to bani.. And Salman actually loves Manu bhai
handlessthakur thumbnail

Originally posted by: aabadabba

Manu brings up plenty of good arguments to the table and so no hes not at fault because he shuts people. Once incident from Salman doeant change that when he loves Bani and bully Lopa more and spoonfed them while Manu is made as a scapegoat esp in last week WKW

LOL he will shut people up when he will give them a chance to talk na.. Starts shouting and bullying in every argument. If you are so confident you are right, why do u have to interrupt and butt in so much??
Manu was bashed once that too so mildly by sallu... All other wkw he has been favored like hell along with manveer and bani
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How much BB and colors want to show manu as positive person but it ain't working. Day after day manu is proving to be the worst.😡
No wonder why manveer's father told him to beware of this cheapster manu