Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ShahZur

Watched uk episode . Rohan foot was on ground not on podium but he had a reflex action as he saw bani podium moving and he tried to hold his and realised n he let it go

That is right the force clearly from behind. Maybe their cables are somehow linked but there was nothing on Mona's cable so really it's a mystery why Rohan got tugged. I am not suggesting a conspiracy but clearly Rohan's cable pulled him as Bani went backwards whatever may be the reason.
Edited by monumalhotra - 7 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monumalhotra

Possible but if you look carefully Bani' dais was separate as you can see its base coming off while Rohan' platform remained intact and did not lean even a little. Also how does one explain Rohan sliding backwards few feet after falling?

i agree and so i did change my previous post with the one above...
But still the part of rohan sliding is pretty obvious and normal... he would have slid becoz the harness... dont forget it was continously pulling them throughout the task... so after falling off he slipped becoz he was still being pulled by the harness... All that i found fishy was he was steady even after bani's podium got broken... and all of a sudden he lost his grip for no reason... because nor did bani touch his harness (her hand was clearly in the air) nor did rohan get pulled by her... what caused him that sudden jerk is something to look out for...
Edited by ishra_bestluv - 7 years ago
monumalhotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

i agree and so i did change my previous post with the one above...
But still the part of rohan sliding is pretty obvious and normal... he would have slid becoz the harness... dont forget it was continously pulling them throughout the task... so after falling off he slipped becoz he was still being pulled by the harness... All that i found fishy was he was steady even after bani's podium got broken... and all of a sudden he lost his grip for no reason... because nor did bani touch his harness (her hand was clearly in the air) nor did rohan get pulled by her... what caused him that sudden jerk is something to look out for...

Yes getting pulled can be explained because of the tension and pull on the harness. What is bothering me is the sudden jerk
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monumalhotra

Yes getting pulled can be explained because of the tension and pull on the harness. What is bothering me is the sudden jerk

sad nothing can be done... BB is being highly unfair towards rohan and bani... manu in no way deserves that finale place... hope they bring a twist becoz of manu doing some mistake or whatever.. and he gets evicted... I m expecting too much from BB😆😆😆
monumalhotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

sad nothing can be done... BB is being highly unfair towards rohan and bani... manu in no way deserves that finale place... hope they bring a twist becoz of manu doing some mistake or whatever.. and he gets evicted... I m expecting too much from BB😆😆😆

Yes true
Manu does not deserve to be finalist
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That clip seem like he was pulled back very strongly. I am going crazy with this bigboss from last one week and I will stop watching this ..I am losing my peace of mind.
monumalhotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

That clip seem like he was pulled back very strongly. I am going crazy with this bigboss from last one week and I will stop watching this ..I am losing my peace of mind.

Everything happened so fast but it looked as if he was tugged. It is so sad . He deserves to be in finals more than Manu.
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well even I felt that something very unusual happened...
It wasnt like rohan standing on bani s platform and lost balance...

For me it seemed more like he was purposely pulled behind...
It all happened within the blink of an eye...
Yesterday when manu lost his balance lopa remained totally unaffected..

But here I didnt understood anything...
I saw video again and again..
May be it was the force of water which forced bani to leave and set back and she went back so quickly with a rope that even she pulled back rohan along with her...
Rohan had even taken support of the table...
Then this...??
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't watched the episode yet but reading all this is making me angry !
Looks like a conspiracy against Rohan 😡

Is it confirmed that there is no further task on Monday ?
That's not fair ..!
Not that I have anything against Lopa.. she s one of my fav
But it's not fair to push Lopa and manu into the final without a public voting
Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

rohan's right foot was on that black stand, bani while falling pulled so hard that the stand shook n rohan to fell down

gif credit- slumgod