Rohan tugged? video added

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I felt Rohan was tugged from behind. What are your views?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaq_Wi0U4U
Edited by monumalhotra - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monumalhotra

Matlab?? I dint get you.. all i saw was wen bani lost balance she pulled d platform with her in force n rohan ka right foot was on dat platform so he too lost balance suddenly..
swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monumalhotra

Also i feel as if he ws pulled suddnly wen his foot came ff the stand.. is dis wat u meant
monumalhotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: swth1310

Matlab?? I dint get you.. all i saw was wen bani lost balance she pulled d platform with her in force n rohan ka right foot was on dat platform so he too lost balance suddenly..

It looked in slow motion as if there was a jerky tug on the cable. He even slid on the grass few feet after falling
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Get ready for people coming and blaming you that you are defending Rohan's apparent "inability" to win a task by putting the blame on BB.
Sorry that isnt me speaking but its just what happens here when you support Rohan.

Coming your question...I havent watched the episode yet but just now on twitter I saw a gif of this same scene that you're talking about...and yes it did clearly look like he was pulled from behind.

If Bani losing her grip was so forceful that Rohan fell so suddenly then even Mona should have felt it...she was standing there relaxed.

You can check it here...I am unable to post it here.

https://twitter.com/shrutikappoor21/status/822529772450287617

rswetha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg thank u for this video... I thought i was the only one who felt like someone has deliberately pulled him from back..
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
no I think it was a kind of malfunctioning of that thing on which the buzzer was... bani got pulled... her forced pulled thing down coz she held it and the harness pulled her and so her buzzer stand turned and fell... simultaneously rohan slipped and fell... harness was just too strong for them both... and along with that the forceful water splash from the opposite direction just got the pulled back...
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Watched uk episode . Rohan foot was on ground not on podium but he had a reflex action as he saw bani podium moving and he tried to hold his and realised n he let it go
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh shit yes...😲😲😲
yes you are right... I take back my previous comment... after watching it multiple times made me realise that rohan was actually standing unaffected until bani was almost half a meter away... and then he got pulled slightly via his harness and slipped... This is shit...
this is shit...
BB team took advantage of bani being pulled and showed it as if her forceful push and loss of grip from the buzzer caused rohan losing his grip...
Edited by ishra_bestluv - 7 years ago
monumalhotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

no I think it was a kind of malfunctioning of that thing on which the buzzer was... bani got pulled... her forced pulled thing down coz she held it and the harness pulled her and so her buzzer stand turned and fell... simultaneously rohan slipped and fell... harness was just too strong for them both... and along with that the forceful water splash from the opposite direction just got the pulled back...

Possible but if you look carefully Bani' dais was separate as you can see its base coming off while Rohan' platform remained intact and did not lean even a little. Also how does one explain Rohan sliding backwards few feet after falling?