Bigg Boss Pre-Planned Finale Formulas

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
2 Girls, 2 Guys
2 Celebs, 2 Commoners
Bani-Lopa Rivalry
Manu-Manveer Jodi

These are some of the pre-planned formulas of Bigg Boss for which teams were divided this way for this task.

Including two strong males in one team was a signal that which team they wanted to win.

And then giving immunity to all three members and nominating all three members is also revealing that basic purpose of this task was on one hand to save Manu- Manveer Jodi along with Lopa and on other hand put Rohan in nominations against Bani who has the highest fan base this season.

They knew that Rohan can easily beat Manu and Lopa so they cleverly saved both of them without doing nothing that make them deserving to be finalists as Rohan does not fit anywhere in their pre planned formulas.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

temulin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👎🏼 is BB ka kia hoga
1098676 thumbnail
I knew it long back that they will keep two celebs and two commoners i.e. Bani, Lopa, Manu and Manveer in finale for the reasons you mentioned above. They just wanted to remove Rohan to give his place to Manu.
Edited by Luna46 - 7 years ago
Boneca thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna46

I knew it long back that they will keep two celebs and two commoners i.e. Bani, Lopa, Manu and Manveer in finale for the reasons you mentioned above. They just wanted to remove Rohan to give place to Manu.

Not only Manu, to Lopa too. Do you think Lopa can ever beat Rohan in votes?
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Unlike last seasons where all or most of the contestants would get nominated before getting to the finale BB used a cheap ploy to get those with less votes into the finale. And it does look so convenient and all falls in place so beautifully to be real. But Lopa, Manu, Manveer hum aapse finale mai milenge. Tab tak ke liye rest karo aap 😆
1098676 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinaaa

Not only Manu, to Lopa too. Do you think Lopa can ever beat Rohan in votes?

No I don't think so, but Lopa would have been reached finale even if Rohan didn't got evicted. Lopa was always in finale because of her rivalry with Bani. Bigg Boss actually made place for Manu in finale. Though Lopa also got entry in finale because of Bani.No wonder she was fighting with Bani all these days to get footage, otherwise she could have got replaced by Rohan.😆
She should really thank Bani now.😆
Edited by Luna46 - 7 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rohan is replacing Manu not Lopa... Lopa is far more popular than Manu, she might not beat Rohan in terms of votes but she definitely beats Manu... so it's Manu they tried to save and not Lopa...
Boneca thumbnail
Plan Successfully Completed

They knew he can't beat Bani in votes so putting him against her in nominations was the easiest way to kick him out.