temulin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Why did mannu and manveer choose bani from other team sayimg she left task first but chose lopa from their team for a totally absurd reason which had nothing to do with task performance 😕 it made no sense and seemed so biased 🤢🤢
Edited by temulin - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't remember if Bani has been in jail before. Today they got a chance to do it, so they took it I guess. Mona was the obvious choice since she hardly did anything yesterday & was very leniently targeted last today. But they picked Lopa in place of her to show their appreciation to Mona for going easy on them yesterday.
temulin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siren-call

I don't remember if Bani has been in jail before. Today they got a chance to do it, so they took it I guess. Mona was the obvious choice since she hardly did anything yesterday & was very leniently targeted last today. But they picked Lopa in place of her to show their appreciation to Mona for going easy on them yesterday.

But that is so absurd considering they had to take the decision based on task performance
siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah but its M2, they are opportunists.

If we try to pick objectively, worst performance is only Mona. Second person would be a sacrificial lamb, since everyone esle did well in this.

But if team Rohan had blasted team Manveer with buckets of water directly on the face like today, then no one would have won this task.
Edited by siren-call - 7 years ago