Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Me too chalo kahin toh hum saath nibaye we will be back to forum fighting with each other soon! but now I will feel bad fighting with you.😭

Humari Bollywood Forum mein bhi Kabhi bhi One to One badi fight nehi hui thi 😊
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I literally ship THESE TWO as friends and a couple offscreen. If not offscreen then I want to see them doing a show together onscreen.
RoPa FTW❤️

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

I also feel its more than friendship. I'm not saying a girl/boy can't be BFFs. But, I got a very different vibe today when I saw them together chatting at midnight. & They weren't just talking random stuffs.

Rohan is very loyal to Kanchi. Even if he likes Lopa, he would not say it here openly. But yes you're right it seems to be more than friendship.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Rohan is very loyal to Kanchi. Even if he likes Lopa, he would not say it here openly. But yes you're right it seems to be more than friendship.

He should not say because it can create a negative image since kanchi is very much supporting him outside.

Regarding Ropa, I also feel its much more than friendship

Yesterday in live feed rohan was restless and singing songs like hum jooda ho jayengee to which lopa replied shut up. Ofcourse he wants to be finalist of show but deep down they don't want to separate from each other. They know in current circumstances they wouldn't be able stay like this outside the house. They are kind of addicted to each other fight shout do whatever but with each other. Nobody else in between. Lopa did several things to make feel better like playfully touching his chin, hugging him, holding his hand. Just by watching them one could feel what they were going through.

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

He should not say because it can create a negative image since kanchi is very much supporting him outside.

Regarding Ropa, I also feel its much more than friendship

Yesterday in live feed rohan was restless and singing songs like hum jooda ho jayengee to which lopa replied shut up. Ofcourse he wants to be finalist of show but deep down they don't want to separate from each other. They know in current circumstances they wouldn't be able stay like this outside the house. They are kind of addicted to each other fight shout do whatever but with each other. Nobody else in between. Lopa did several things to make feel better like playfully touching his chin, hugging him, holding his hand. Just by watching them one could feel what they were going through.

I don't know why can't a girl n a boy just remain friends, y do people have to attach a question mark on their relationship
Rohan teases lopa about having a boy friend, n lopa knows about kanchi she suggests him ideas to surprise her once he is out n he also seeks ideas from her.
They r just friends not brother n sister n they don't have a anything brewing between them
They r friends
Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago
Shobhna23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are giving us major friendship goals! <3
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am tolerating this shit show only for these two.. Amazing amazing friendship. Always having each other's backs despite bb and housemates trying their best to make them against each other. So heartwarming to see that
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

I don't know why can't a girl n a boy just remain friends, y do people have to attach a question mark on their relationship
Rohan teases lopa about having a boy friend, n lopa knows about kanchi she suggests him ideas to surprise her once he is out n he also seeks ideas from her.
They r just friends not brother n sister n they don't have a anything brewing between them
They r friends

We are just stating what we feel when we see it. Nobody is deliberately trying to create an angle as such. I never felt the same when it comes to bani gaurav and manu mona. There is definitely something that made us feel in a certain way.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

We are just stating what we feel when we see it. Nobody is deliberately trying to create an angle as such. I never felt the same when it comes to bani gaurav and manu mona. There is definitely something that made us feel in a certain way.

Same here!
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Was Lopa crying in the jail because she thought Rohan might leave?